What is the Team Mechanics LUA from Srb2 Heroes?

https://mb.srb2.org/threads/srb2-heroes-real-superpower-of-teamwork.23630/ download this and open it in slade and find the lua. edit: idk if you can download slade for android.
Yeah slade isn't on android so can someone tell me here?
Maybe even tripel the fox, the guy who made the team mechanics LUA in the first place? As according to srb2 heroes 2.1's download page?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you practically need SLADE for this. Some PK3s can be edited with an archive app, but SRB2 Heroes is not a PK3 as it predates the game's support for that addon type. You need a proper Doom editor (such as SLADE) to edit it, and I don't believe there is one available for Android currently.

Unfortunately, you practically need SLADE for this. Some PK3s can be edited with an archive app, but SRB2 Heroes is not a PK3 as it predates the game's support for that addon type. You need a proper Doom editor (such as SLADE) to edit it, and I don't believe there is one available for Android currently.
Okay, I have SLADE running on my chromebook, don't ask. Which Lua is the Team Mechanics one?

you can get slade on android by finding exagear, from what i know its 1 GB so if you have max storage you should remove smth.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back