What is the boss you most hate in SRB2?

Atrix!

Glitcher's Current Owner
What is the boss you most hate in SRB2? I hate the CEZ boss and Brak Eggman
1. The Boss From CEZ its a Nightmare i only could beat the boss as tails because of insane dificulty
2. Brak Eggman's Pinch Mode is a hell to beat because if you are not fast enough you can get throwed out of he stage

The Metal Sonic race sucks, but the fight with him is actually alright. Nah the worst boss is easily the final boss.

honestly i think all of the bosses are easy, but if i had to choose it would definitely be metal sonic. move too fast and suddenly he's spinning around you

For Me Its Definitely The Boss Part Of Metal Sonic, The Race Is Fun, But The Boss Is The Most Obnoxious Thing Ever. The Only Time I Enjoyed Fighting Him Was With Fang Because Of His Gun.

Fang is easily the worst boss to deal with.

I mean, the fight is fun, but it's still very hard.

Woah i just left for some days becuase of my mouse AND OH GOD THIS THEARD ExPANDED QUICK

Techno Hill's boss is so unthreatening. Phase 1 doesn't actually try to get close to or hit you, and phase 2 spends so much time backing up that it always corners itself.

Fang is probably the worst because you have to find him as he move relatively fast and randomly.
Btw I don't think Fang is that broken to deal with bosses as I feel that's it can be harder to hit some bosses with him than with other characters(like THZ and CEZ 2nd phase) because his gun is too slow or lack range.

Fang is easily the worst boss to deal with.

I mean, the fight is fun, but it's still very hard.
it's not that hard if you know what your actully doing.
Post automatically merged:

None of the bosses are hard to me i mean i get a few deaths on some boss when i play on macos but for android the controls are fine but when you're at the BCZ1 the upisde down part man its just diffrecult becuase of the touch pad and how it contorls and for web beta when you play BCZ 1 the conrtols will be very slipery due to the touch pad.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back