What is the average playtime to finish this game

Hannibal

I just started playing and I want to know how much content I'm getting out of this game. Which seemingly has endless content through community made mods

I just started playing and I want to know how much content I'm getting out of this game. Which seemingly has endless content through community made mods
Assuming you mean vanilla...
I wanna say two hours or less...or more...maybe. It really all depends on whether you wanna explore around a bit or just go through and play the game as it was meant to be played. I don't time myself when I play, sorry.
But it's definitely not like the game is super short.
As for the mods, you can probably get weeks, to months, to maybe even  years of game play from all the mods that exist for 2.2 and past versions of SRB2 (assuming you'd want to try out older versions of srb2 like 2.1 or 2.0).
My answer(s) may not be the most accurate, though, so I'm sorry about that.
Also, welcome to the community!

if you play the game without mods it would be about a 2 hour or so experience to beat the game, plus another few hours if your trying to get everything there is to collect, but with mods the experience is endless

if you play the game without mods it would be about a 2 hour or so experience to beat the game, plus another few hours if your trying to get everything there is to collect, but with mods the experience is endless
I know this is very sad but I play on a chromebook and it can't even run linux

Depends on how skilled you are. On my first playthrough,it took 2 and a half hours to finish the Vanilla campaign. As i gain more skill and learnt the level layout,it was a hour and 45 minutes.That is a BIG decrease of time.

If your going to 100% the game,it will possibly take you from 2 weeks to even a year.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back