What is being RickRolled?

• Thread starter Hyper Shadonic thing
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hyper Shadonic thing

I hear that people get "RickRolled" on the Internet, so what is it?

Just found out what everyone is doing! :p

Hmm... maybe I should put something here, I know! My avatar can move!

Mmuhahahahahaha!*shot* Get your own animated Sonic icons here!http://tinyurl.com/2yd4ol

Specifically, this video.

There's also some sites that have some malicious code to keep you watching the video, though it's not worth looking for them.

I like the song (sorry, I don't care what anyone else says). First heard it on Family Guy... The mode of it is just great. Simply, the song itself is fantastic. I don't care about who's singing it though, and I KNOW that's part of the freaking joke. I guess I've been RickRoll'd... eh? =\

How'd this catch on as an internet meme anyway? It's like... anything nowadays can become a meme, as long as it's retarded enough.

Edit: omfg sepwich posted 3 different edits of my post while my wireless connection lagged, and Kaysakado made it impossible for me to fix my mistake by stating the obvious to raise his postcount (as I've noticed he's done that a lot). Keep in mind this was accidental. =)

I GUESS I'VE BEEN RICKROLL'D HUH

ADMIN EDIT: Taken care of. - Arrow

Edit2: thx arrow

RICKROLLd.PNG

BlueZero4 said:
There's also some sites that have some malicious code to keep you watching the video, though it's not worth looking for them.

NoScript blocks the code that moves the window and creates messages when you close the page. It's a nice extension for Firefox. Go check it out.

Guitarplaya said:
Oh_my_god.

Never seen Rick Astley before, and he SUX!

He sucks NOW. Back when that video came out, he was the shiznit.

80's music forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back