what in the world happened here

bitten2up

she/her
im working on a mod (don't get at me for sprites im not good so im waiting to make them) and this happened and if it happens the charter is forced to die in this situation
Post automatically merged:

hopfully that will fix it sorry about the image

Neither image works.

You can attach the gifs directly to your posts, there's no need to use an image-hosting service. (but if you really have to, then I'd recommend imgur)

Might it be because of the Character going back to the standing state when colliding against things? or that's what i saw. Knowing the spin state means that the Character Will reduce it's hitbox, and when it stops rolling its hitbox gets back to normal. Maybe it's because of the hitbox growing back to normal when breaking monitors or enemies?

Might it be because of the Character going back to the standing state when colliding against things? or that's what i saw. Knowing the spin state means that the Character Will reduce it's hitbox, and when it stops rolling its hitbox gets back to normal. Maybe it's because of the hitbox growing back to normal when breaking monitors or enemies?
That makes sense but I'm also running against a wall

What i think i saw is the Character forcing itself to go back to the standing state, which provokes being crushed against the low ceiling, just like if the Character suddenly stopped once colliding with something that may be breakable, on this case, a monitor, as if the movement properties suddenly became the force shield ability
Post automatically merged:

Unless you accidentally ran against the wall accidentally, and instead to keep in rolling state, if found on a low ceiling place, it just gets back to standing state, making you to be crushed.

One thing i suggest its looking up for any way to force the Character to be set into the rolling state, if found in a low ceiling place, which may avoid getting yourself crushed in a dumb way.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back