What in life do you think is messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purposeless existence of the Orthocenter, the flawed existence of the Bumblebee, and the saddening push towards adult-oriented gaming.

Earuto said:
Really there is my new teacher (the class room ran out our old one) and she yells at everyone for no reason and she spits all the time.
Dude that happend to my 7th period class, Now we got a old lady that always yells like a high picth grandma voice .

My civics class gave me a new one. In it half of the class is divided into The House of Representatives and the Senate each person a democrat or republican, whatever they chose and one person is the president. We're making up bills (or basically laws or changes to the US budget) and trying to pass them the way they go through our actual congress. (Not for real of course just pretending to understand it) Up until today, it was serious but my friend J who is actually probably the most intelligent person in school (I'm not exaggerating) Suggested a bill to take $250,000,000 from our environmental programs (ALL of it) and give it to the military to create a Ninja army. Needless to say we passed it. The Senate, House and President. That's about 20-30 SENIORS in an academic civics/critical issues class that approved of ninjas for the US army. Normally I support environmental programs all the way but I figured Ninjas like nature so they'll assassinate anyone that litters lol.

Tomorrow I'm going to propose taking money from other programs to make a Pirate Navy and Viking Coast Guard lol. I just can't wait to see what our teacher thinks (we had a sub today haha). They like to pillage and stuff so it'll pay for itself.

Things which are screwed in the head in life.

Governments: They are 'apparently trying to help everyone' but they make things worse. The wars in the previous years like the falklands, and now iraq, (this does not include world wars) they caused. Global warming is another issue, I heard one thing which George W bush said was 'Golbal warming does not exist' ages ago, I thought "what a dumbass, it's been here for years". Everyone is worried about this, and we don't want the icecaps to melt, otherwise bad thins will start happening, sea levels rising, loss of habitat, and wildlife.

Gangs and violence is another thing. The neigberhood police 'as they call it' in the streets cannot control them at all due to the huge amount there is round my areas and close ones around we need more security people, and are always out there wrecking havoc without no warning, like when me and my mate got chased by a gang of 21 on bikes once, surprisingly we got away since we was going very fast. Violence is getting bad, there's more attacks, and even killings now. It's just an outrage.

luis90 said:
... And why is that?

Because, in my opinion, I see it as a fine form of government.

*Goes to leave this thread because he'll explode if he reads one more person flaming the government without a reason*
This war... It's nothing but oil and for false respect for G.Bush when he leaves cause if you haven't noticed...

It's his last year.

Kaysakado said:
LMFAO, my good sir, LMFAO.
Oh trust me, it was a lollercoaster. Meh we graded our last test today because he came back but tomorrow's the last day we're doing it so yeah, I'll try to get our pirate navy then.

Back to seriousness, gangs are a pathetic waste of life and all gang members should be sterilized IMO so they can't have kids and make more gangsters. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash people who like rap because I support free expression even if I hate rap but honestly go read some rap lyrics. Not all of it is bad but I can't support a genre where the mainstream lyrics support drug abuse, glorify sex and preach murder. I'd get banned just for posting a link to an example.

And along with gangs and my stance against animal abuse is dog fighting. Now THAT pisses me off. It's not a sport or a game, and if people are going to fight to the death they can do it with their own damn hands, not waste the life of a dog beating and abusing it, just to make it aggressive enough to give said degenerate some title as being a bad-ass because his dog has been trained to murder. I'm not even referencing the worst of it, if you don't already know, go look at everything Vick was convicted for and he's not near being the worst.

[/vent]

XX814, don't for get about seal hunting. They call beating a poor, defenceless creature a sport. Damn Canadians. Russians, too. Animal crulity. I mean, cutting off an animals genetailia and hanging the animal to skin it alive for money on the street is wrong. I hate that courrupt bastard we call a president. He is like "no such thing as global warming." and "this war will help create peace among us." How the fuck can war help create peace? If you ask me, It should have ended when we caught Saddam. But, NO, we had to stay and "make sure they wouldn't fight back." WE are the terrorists because WE invaded their country, and WE had the nuclear weapons first, not them. Bush just needed an excuse to have some civilians killed. Fuck Bush, Fuck him HARD.

This reminds me of the good ol' Zeitgeist movie I watched a while back.

I think we better start focusing on bombing the Federal Bank rather than Bush. Bush is an idiot, so who's to say there isn't someone behind the curtains doing the real dirty work?

Sumakima said:
I mean, cutting off an animals genitalia and hanging the animal to skin it alive for money on the street is wrong.
Are you talking about that video I had in my sig? Yeah, That is wrong...the fact that that was a german shepherd made it worse. It just made me think of my shepherd puppy. And the expression on it's face and it's cries and whining...I have no idea why that didn't give me nightmares.

Why stop at seal hunting though? Hunting in general is a joke. I love how people call it a sport. Ha, IMO, hunting will NEVER be a "sport" until the animal can SHOOT BACK.

Peace among us? pfft, one of my friends has an awesome quote on her myspace; "Going to war for peace is like having sex for virginity" (slightly paraphrased)
Yeah that sums it up.
EDIT: Going back to my first govt.flame post, no it should not have ended when we caught Saddam. It never should have started in the first place. The war is merely an effort to defend our oil interests, nothing more, and those who believe in the deceptive facade of WMDs deserves to rot in the cesspool of republican ignorance.

BW has a point though...maybe they'll be revealed in National Treasure 2 on friday. <.< But seriously I don't see why not.

256px-Michael_Jackson%27s_Moonwalker_Boxshot.jpg

You save children with DANCE MOVES.
KTHXBAI.

Ah, so I'm not the only one who thinks that the American government is messed up? This year I'm supporting the Democrats. Fuck whoever says that's stupid, but the Republicans have shown their true colors these past seven years. Seven years of ignorance and war. Seven goddamn years, with lot's of American death. And they aren't being helped much either. One of my fucking teachers had to go to Iraq recently. And he was teary-eyed about it that last week before he left. He's been there twice now. He's seen first-hand how fucking stupid Bush has been with the Iraqi War. Some of his best mates from childhood were shot right next to him. One even sacrificed himself so my teacher could live. It's like XX814 said. The whole thing has been about oil. Lately, oil equals money. So the whole war equals money, good damn job, Bush.

I'll say it again: we should be focusing less on Bush and more so on the Federal Bank. The reason why is also something already stated: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Personally, I think this is a very interesting insight on not only 9/11, but also the Federal Bank and religion as a whole. Be sure you have a couple hours on you before you watch it, though. :P

I'll say this much: If you think Bush is bad, Hillary will be far, far worse.
Also, I'd love some real evidence that supports the "We're in the war for oil" theory.

Dark Warrior said:
I'd love some real evidence that supports the "We're in the war for oil" theory.
Sorry I'm just making an assumption on that. Face it, there were never any WMDs, not that Iraq made anyway, if it was some kind of "war on terror/9-11 revenge plot" Afghanistan would have been the target, not Iraq, and please, Operation Iraqi Liberation? Lol is all I have to say to that. Liberating life from bodies. There are plenty of other countries ruled by dictators and non-democratic politicians that we could have "liberated" so that is a lie. Every war comes down to a simple struggle for power or property/wealth. What's our struggle there when every excuse provided by the military is bull? Pfft, it's a war for wealth, and what does the US have to gain from it? Hmmm, the fact that Iraq holds the 2nd greatest Oil reserve in the world couldn't possibly mean anything, nor the fact that the US needs oil and the Center for Global Energy Studies and Petrolog & Associates estimates that Iraq holds up to 300 Billion Barrels in reserves or Cheney's ties with Halliburton...

None of that could mean anything could it? Maybe I'm just stupid. :P
Want evidence? http://www.thedebate.org/thedebate/iraq.asp
Want more? Google it yourself and see what you find.

And what about Hilary? Her husband was probably one of the most successful presidents in history. Who cares about Monica Lewinsky? He stabilized our economy and had plans to eliminate our debt by '09 plus he actually cared about the environment and supported the Kyoto Accord. I would think some of that would rub off? Bush > Hilary? I'm sorry but IMO that statement is fail, then again not everyone agrees on everything in politics. Except in communism. Think what you will but I feel she'd do a FAR better job than Bush.

Oh and about that bill to create a Pirate Navy? My class passed it today. :D
Yes indeed, if my civics class was running the show we'd have a Ninja Army and Pirate Navy.

And BW...don't say a thing about this being another Bush rant lol, I'll watch Zeitgeist when I get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back