What happened to the srb2 youtube channel?

It's still there. I've been too busy to make time for making new videos for it for a while. I got bills to pay and all that.

I dunno. I usually watch SRB2 Kart videos of Rabbit Abuse Simulator.

It's still there. I've been too busy to make time for making new videos for it for a while. I got bills to pay and all that.
Why not have some help from friends and moderate the channel as a group? I'm sure that would be fun (but timeconsuming)

Moderation is not fun lol it's just time consuming
If anyone on the team wanted to make new videos to post there I'm sure someone would have asked me about it by now. As long as there's a good reason to have their new video on the official SRB2 channel there's nothing stopping them from making it and sending it to me to upload for them

If anyone on the team wanted to make new videos to post there I'm sure someone would have asked me about it by now. As long as there's a good reason to have their new video on the official SRB2 channel there's nothing stopping them from making it and sending it to me to upload for them
Well, I do have a vid I made last year for SRB2 2.2 hitting 2 year anniversary. I could post it here if thats fine (and the fact theres a stupid watermark)
Post automatically merged:

Its not the best thin in the world, theres a watermark, and theres a weird audio glitch, but nonetheless, I put passion into it (just say its from a fan if you get backlash for the weird audio quality).

Attachments

• SRB2 Edit - Trailer Edit (No MP).mp4
    63.4 MB
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back