What happened to Sonic Cult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

I wanted to go to Sonic Cult today, and, well, just see for yourself. Does it mean Sonic Cult is dead? For real?

You weren't. I don't know what the heck Zash is talking about.

I believe it's under new hands right now, and they have a different URL. Don't know what it is off-hand.

Yesterday there was a message from Saz saying how expensive it was to run a site like that, and that the ads service wasn't very effective.

So unless you're planning on paying him $100, don't expect the site to be back any time soon. Until then, all you can do is bow down to the false god that is PACHUKA.

that "dead" picture is dumb. I liked the site, but wasnt a member. I mean having a cult for sonic? I just liked the info on the games and the pictures they had

Jason, Jesus did raise from the dead, but that was to repay our sins. In a way, he went to hell to cancel our reservations. He also went back up to Heaven afterwards, and he's coming back down here sometime soon...

Does that mean that Sonic is going to come and take me away to heaven!? :eek: Omg omg omg, I gotta get ready!!11!!!11!! :lol:

Well, it's back. THE SONIC JESUS RETURNS, as Reala said. Full story here. WARNING, nudity and swearing(of course).
http:///

EDIT by Arrow: Removed link.

wow, thats appropiate.... why do they have to take such a nice thing and make it xxx compatible? :?

Because its runned by teens, not kids. Thats why they have the warning page first. BTW I dont think people should get worked up about a site being down. they should "panic" if its down for more than a week.

I just removed bigboi's link. That's a little too much for direct linkage in this forum. Those of you who want to see it can just surf to it from Sonic Cult's main page, thank you very much.

I would like to see there news archives, but the stupid forum doesn't like free Email services. any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back