What does your TV area look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject title explains it all.
rawrfr9.jpg

I'm so lucky to be a Sonic Unleashed beta tester..

That picture doesn't even cover the TV screen correctily. :P

Anyways, I can't get a picture right now, but, in a nutshell, i'll tell you what mine looks like right now: Messy.

akirahedgehog said:
Subject title explains it all.
rawrfr9.jpg

I'm so lucky to be a Sonic Unleashed beta tester..
Akira, you're lying, that is not a real picture, just look at it, it doesnt even
fit the screen

As for the other thing, i dont have a camera, i can tell you this,
mine looks a LOT like yours!

My TV always turns out green in photos and videos. I mean, i was in a lush green area on there at the time, but it wasn't THAT green.

Wait, what game is that you're playing? I assume it's Okami, judging from the art style and that the PS2's on, but I wanna be sure.

Anyways, there are two TV areas in my house. You want the living room, or the one in my bedroom?

(Technically, there's another TV in my brother's room, but since it's not mine...)

tv.jpg

Okay, so it's obvious I need some furniture.

But the best part is how I got the TV for $250.

plus the GameCube is off and the PS2 isn't even plugged in. (No orange light or red/green light)

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! Look closely... he photoshop'd the whole damn TV! (It was in ShTH and there was still an "E10+" rating, it's staying in my posts.)

RedEchidna said:
Wait, what game is that you're playing? I assume it's Okami, judging from the art style and that the PS2's on, but I wanna be sure.
Yeah it's Okami. I didn't have any current-gen games or crappy photoshopping skills to show, so I just picked a random game off my shelf.

Chaos Knux said:
the PS2 isn't even plugged in. (No orange light or red/green light)
Most (read: ALL) people I know turn their PS2 off at the back when they're done playing, so there'd be no Orange light on it anyway.

Monster Iestyn said:
What level is that on the screen, SSN?...

Let me guess... Eggrock Zone??
Looks like that city zone to me.

Chaos Knux said:
EDIT: HOLY CRAP! Look closely... he photoshop'd the whole damn TV!

Noepz, I'm just that awesome at holding my camera straight. It's not a flat TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back