WHat do you want for Christmas (2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope for an Xbox 360 (Premium; the core lacks the hard-drive), along with Halo 3. Might also give Gears Of War a shot (hahapun).

Also, money, to go towards a nice new laptop with an actual graphics card that can play games.

And, money for new 2GB of RAM. Crysis + Vista + 1GB RAM? Lol.

Also, various games. Mainly Mertoid Prime 3: Corruption (Dire lack of Wii games), FEAR: Perseus Mandate (PC), and possibly SM Galaxy.

Maybe instead of wanting, he wants to do something about it? (Not that I'm replying for him)

I want a nintendo ds (Yes, I'm late.)

Hm... Well I'm already getting a flat screen monitor for 5 dollars so... An Xbox 360, with STH and Halo 3, and all that stuff. Also money for the special memory my PC uses O_o... Darn it's mini server-ness!

Hmm.... how about just plain money... Because we all know that some reletives wont get you what you want because it was sold out or somthing...

I want a hippopotamus. *bricked*

I was thinking more along the lines of Half Life 2: Episode 2 and Team Fortress 2 and hope that they work on my wonky video chipset.

[Sarcasm="Medium"]Peace and love for everybody, anyone? >_> <_<[/Sarcasm]

I just want money, because I know that if I actually got something, it wouldn't be worth as much money I'll get if I ask for money as my present... if you know what I mean. Anyways, I'll manually spend the money to buy stuffs. (I'm saving for a laptop, and I'ma gonna buy SSBB this Febuary.)

Kaysakado said:
I just want money, because I know that if I actually got something, it wouldn't be worth as much money I'll get if I ask for money as my present... if you know what I mean. Anyways, I'll manually spend the money to buy stuffs. (I'm saving for a laptop, and I'ma gonna buy SSBB this Febuary.)

I there with you. Well the money and brawl part. I love it.

mikesword221 said:
Let's see I want some roast beef a chicken a pizza.

lol Spongebob.

I want some Wii games, mainly Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and some other games.

A siberian husky, or at least the room to own one with our current dog, a Wii of course. And an 8 piece drumset.

475979.jpg

Preferably this one. (yes I know pulse sucks but it'll be my beginners kit if I get it)

Or the money to afford whatever combination suits me.
(and if I got enough, a new amp and wireless system)

That's my wish list, but by no means do I expect all that. I'd be happy with the drums and Wii since I know we can't get another dog right now :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back