What do you think the "complete" SRB2 will feature?

i already know this game is gonna be smaller than all 3 classic games combined -_-
Now what you said is EXTREMELY rude. SRB2, as a fan game project, is not to compare with the classics. The game is just based on their ideas, and does it in fully 3D enviroment.

The game may not be as long as the 3 classics combined, BUT has more content to it than them. From fully-fledged custom characters that make your socks go off, to the level packs that make you explore around, there is definetly more to iron out than the classics, as they don't have as much to do besides "complete the game in a harder way with diffrent characters".

Again, do not compare them. This is very rude to developers of this project as a whole, for the original and the new team. If you don't like what you see and hear here, then get out.

Now what you said is EXTREMELY rude. SRB2, as a fan game project, is not to compare with the classics. The game is just based on their ideas, and does it in fully 3D enviroment.

The game may not be as long as the 3 classics combined, BUT has more content to it than them. From fully-fledged custom characters that make your socks go off, to the level packs that make you explore around, there is definetly more to iron out than the classics, as they don't have as much to do besides "complete the game in a harder way with diffrent characters".

Again, do not compare them. This is very rude to developers of this project as a whole, for the original and the new team. If you don't like what you see and hear here, then get out.
But it's true, even Sonic 2 was bigger than this, and it was only the second game in the whole series!

But it's true, even Sonic 2 was bigger than this, and it was only the second game in the whole series!
True? In terms of zones, i'd agree, but everything else is not true. SRB2 is hella bigger than Sonic 2, both in everything (other than zones) and file size.

You can't come into forums and critise the game like this just because your a new member.

True? In terms of zones, i'd agree, but everything else is not true. SRB2 is hella bigger than Sonic 2, both in everything (other than zones) and file size.
None of this matters anyway. The purpose of SRB2 isn't to compete with the originals, it's an homage. I could go on this whole rant about how quality isn't based on how big a game is and there's a myriad of other factors that are more important, but the underlaying truth is that SRB2 is a free game made by fans for fans as a testament of their love for the series. There's no reason to hyperfixate on how "big" it is compared to the Genesis/Mega Drive originals.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back