what do you think of pizza tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I made a post about this, it was locked. Good luck keeping it up.
As for the game, it's very cool. I just suck at it and I'm not completely interested in it.
I'm on floor 2...

Edit: Also, this should not be in the SRB2 Discussion forum...It's not about SRB2. Hopefully someone will move it to Video Games. Next time, look around a bit more for the appropriate forum to post stuff like this.

As for the game, it's very cool. I just suck at it and I'm not completely interested in it.
I'm on floor 2...

Edit: Also, this should not be in the SRB2 Discussion forum...It's not about SRB2. Hopefully someone will move it to Video Games. Next time, look around a bit more for the appropriate forum to post stuff like this.
oh k and also i finished it 100 percent
Post automatically merged:

oh k and also i finished it 100 percent
i forgot to add that originaly this was a forum where i asked if someone wanted to join me but nobody did so i changed it to a random topic i didn't really plan to do anything with it after

Last edited:
I'm on floor 2...

Hey, it's still up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back