• Sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WORST GAME EVER!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurai_Madman said:
Maybe its overuse of that most evil of colors: Pink!

I am a male and I think pink isn't that bad of a color. It's my 3rd favorite next to red and blue.
:roll:

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Black Zero said:
CloudStrife said:
KH3 could possibly dethrone FFVII Remade as the best PS3 game. No doubt about it.

*moment of silence*.......I hate you, thats all I have to say.

Shuffle said:
It's a boring, easy, repetitive button masher with a story.

Cloud you could learn a thing or two from him.

One thing I really found too easy was that you didn't have to time Triangle reactions, you could just press Triangle rapidly the whole battle. Plus the game was more cencored then it should've been thanks to disney. I mean "clever little sneak" isn't really that offensive

M.V.P said:
Both of them are REALLY long.

No, my play time was 41 hours but only becuz i left the game on when I fell asleep because I was so BOREd

Ashura said:
No it's not its so short I beat the game in 2 days and maybe its long for you cuz you suck.

AMEN

knuckles33 said:
Who ever voted worse game ever,it's not.In my opinion barbie is.

Actualy Barbie IS better than this. :mrgreen:

*not shot, NUKED*

Whats wrong with barbie?

ACTUALY I said barbie is BETTER :mrgreen:

Thats not what I said, I said that Barbie is better than King"dumb" Hearts 2 beause King"dumb" Hearts sucks (JESUS CHRIST how much more obvious can I get)

Black Zero said:
Thats not what I said, I said that Barbie is better than King"dumb" Hearts 2 beause King"dumb" Hearts sucks (JESUS CHRIST how much more obvious can I get)
Blasphemy! *throws holy water* THE POWER OF SORA COMPELS YOU!

I am immune to the power of Sore-a. Anyhow, I have only seen videos and I don't like it. It has Auron, and that is its only saving grace in my opinion.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
M.V.P said:
No it's not its so short I beat the game in 2 days and maybe its long for you cuz you suck.

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If KH2 were online you won't even survive half a minute with me. I have the best stuff in the game. I don't actually go for just to beat the game. I want to get all the good stuff first. I have been a fan of that game ever since the first one came out. I have a life so that's why I DIDN'T BEAT IT IN 2 DAYS. :D

BlackZero said:
M.V.P said:

No, my play time was 41 hours but only becuz i left the game on when I fell asleep because I was so BOREd.

What I meant is that it's long if you decide to get all the treasure chests and all the gummie ships and stuff. And HOW could you go to sleep on such an awesome game?

It's decent, it and KH1. Well, better than decent. After a lot of the crap out there, it really is a good solid game. I'm just more partial to the more traditional, stat based ARPG, like Seiken Densetsu and even FFXII.

Really, if you hate a game, you got to give a reason. "Cuz ist Sux!!11!1" is not a reason. Thats what most idiots say. I'm not really a fan of Final Fantasy, because everyone's movements are weird, and the battles are all the same. Attack....get attacked......attack.....get attacked.....charge magic attack.....get killed.....ouch.....game over....woopiedoo....

Sorry, I love to see great story's, but if the gameplay is bad, and bores you for a long time, then I'd rather see that great story in a movie.

As for Disney characters. Just give me 1 reason why you would like to see such characters in serious button bash fights. They should be making fun of theirselfs, not fight along with the army of Sora.

Mixed up...Final Fantasy and Disney don't fit. The game feels like it has copied the movements and jumps from Crash Bandicoot. And thats really bad. The fights are button bash fights. In Super Smash Bros, you at least have to respond to 100's of differen't attacks and items, and use a certain dodge or attack movement to win the fight. Not just jump, attack, move, attack, jump, attack. Its too repetive. Meh, KH2 looks like no good to me.

Kingdom Hearts is awesome! Anyone who says it sucks had better feel the wrath of my avatar alive and standing right behind you!

I think KH2 is alright but too me...Its WAY too easy.I tried Proud mode and It's STILL too easy.I hope KH3 will be alot harder... :?

KH2 is awsome.My cousin and me love playing it.I remember the forst time I saw Mickey,and when I got to play as him when I die.I was all like,"No!I lost to Xemnas!" then I saw "I wont give up' and I tought I would just keep fighting,but NO I played as Mickey Mouse!Sephiroth is easy when you know his moves and use the Ultimate Keyblade.

Super mystic sonic said:
Really, if you hate a game, you got to give a reason. "Cuz ist Sux!!11!1" is not a reason. Thats what most idiots say. I'm not really a fan of Final Fantasy, because everyone's movements are weird, and the battles are all the same. Attack....get attacked......attack.....get attacked.....charge magic attack.....get killed.....ouch.....game over....woopiedoo....

I agree with that. It's just a I hit you, you hit me kinda game. Mario's RPG Games are better than FF cause they give you a chance to dodge and counter and with moves that enable you to work with your partner.

Well about KH2, It's ok. Loved the battle system and graphics. A good game to beat (let alone hack :mrgreen: )

Sora is gonna have a New drive mode in KH2: Final Mix+ call Limit Mode.
His clothes from KH1 will look like the clothes he wears in KH2

http://www.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/the-remake-2.html

(Just look at my avi, this is how his clothes looks)

ShadowAurion said:
:eek: Ok, if USA doesn't get to have KH2 FM+, I am gonna sue.

Don't worry, it is coming out soon. It has been confirmed. I don't remember the site, but you can look it up. And KHII is great, but the final boss is way too easy. KHI final boss was harder and better.

Kingdom Hearts screwed with Cloud. They should undo the crappiness they cursed him with. Stupid Band-Aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back