Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks.

• WORST GAME EVER!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KH2 is a brilliant piece of art which is truly it's own game. An almost inrepicable idea brought to us by the great minds behind the FF series : Square-Enix.
KH3 could possibly dethrone FFVII Remade as the best PS3 game. No doubt about it.

Seriously, Final Fantasy and Disney characters? They don't really combine together in a relevant way. It feels rather out-of-place, and more fan-servicy than anything else.

It's awesome. I beat both of them. I got the Ultima in both games. It's the best weapon. Both of them are REALLY long. But overall, it's a very awesome game. I can't wait for the 3rd game. :mrgreen:

Love the game, at first i thought the first one was gonna be crap, but then i played and beat it, and it was fun. I didn't beat the second one but i saw my cousin beat it. It's Awesome.

M.V.P said:
It's awesome. I beat both of them. I got the Ultima in both games. It's the best weapon. Both of them are REALLY long. But overall, it's a very awesome game. I can't wait for the 3rd game. :mrgreen:
I'm on the final boss of KH2 and have Ultima Weapon but I don't want to beat the Final Boss until I kill Sephiroth (who is teh sex by the way) so I can get me the Fenfir. However the difficulty scale for Sephiroth has been lowered from the first one, the rest of the game is harder. It took me 4 hours to get to Sora. Either way you look at it, it is still a masterpiece that deserves its rank as best game ever according to some magazine that I can't specifically remember.

knuckles33 said:
Are you sure it's for PS3? Didn't they stop selling those because that guy got shot?
What? Who got shot? Anyway I heard a rumor that KH3 was gonna be a movie and not a game.

CloudStrife said:
KH3 could possibly dethrone FFVII Remade as the best PS3 game. No doubt about it.

*moment of silence*.......I hate you, thats all I have to say.

Shuffle said:
It's a boring, easy, repetitive button masher with a story.

Cloud you could learn a thing or two from him.

One thing I really found too easy was that you didn't have to time Triangle reactions, you could just press Triangle rapidly the whole battle. Plus the game was more cencored then it should've been thanks to disney. I mean "clever little sneak" isn't really that offensive

M.V.P said:
Both of them are REALLY long.

No, my play time was 41 hours but only becuz i left the game on when I fell asleep because I was so BOREd

Ashura said:
No it's not its so short I beat the game in 2 days and maybe its long for you cuz you suck.

AMEN

knuckles33 said:
Who ever voted worse game ever,it's not.In my opinion barbie is.

Actualy Barbie IS better than this. :mrgreen:

*not shot, NUKED*

Black Zero said:
CloudStrife said:

*moment of silence*.......I hate you, thats all I have to say.

Shuffle said:
It's a boring, easy, repetitive button masher with a story.

Cloud you could learn a thing or two from him.

One thing I really found too easy was that you didn't have to time Triangle reactions, you could just press Triangle rapidly the whole battle. Plus the game was more cencored then it should've been thanks to disney. I mean "clever little sneak" isn't really that offensive

M.V.P said:
Both of them are REALLY long.

No, my play time was 41 hours but only becuz i left the game on when I fell asleep because I was so BOREd

Ashura said:
No it's not its so short I beat the game in 2 days and maybe its long for you cuz you suck.

AMEN

knuckles33 said:
Who ever voted worse game ever,it's not.In my opinion barbie is.

Actualy Barbie IS better than this. :mrgreen:

*not shot, NUKED*

Whats wrong with barbie?

Maybe its overuse of that most evil of colors: Pink!!! *shudders*

Pink will end the Earth, I say, the Earth!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back