What do you predict is gonna happen in the sonic movie 2

Mr Kixx Reborn

Let's give it all we got!
Ever since paramount has annouced a teaser for a sequel to the sonic movie many youtubers have been speculating on what's gonna happen in the next movie, so far starters lets get the main stuff out of the way.

- Tails and Knuckles will be in the Sequel

- Eggman Will Have a new look

I made this so I could see what your thoughts and predictions on what you think is gonna happen in the next Sonic movie, and if you haven't yet here is the teaser for the sequel

This is obviously in no particular order, but here’s some point plot points that I think will happen in the movie:
  • Robotnik builds the Death Egg (in parallel with Sonic 2 and 3&K)
  • Robotnik builds Metal Sonic and powers him using Sonic’s quill (in parallel with CD)
  • Robotnik pretends to be on Knuckles’ side in order to get closer to the Chaos Emeralds/Master Emerald (In parallel with 3&K and Adventure)
  • Metal Sonic wreaks havoc in America, prompting the government to send G.U.N. out to capture Sonic (in parallel with Shadow’s role in Adventure 2)
  • Wacky human in alien world scene

well I think the way Robotnik escapes from the mushroom world was because the Knuckles clan helped him escape because he had seen Sonic that the Knuckles clan was looking for they and send Knuckles to help Robotnik who built Metal Sonic to catch Sonic and use it. as a source of energy for something bigger like the Deadegg and that is why tails appear because he went to warn Sonic that the Knuckles clan discovered his location thanks to Robotnik.

I like the conversation! These are some very good observations on what will happen in the next sonic movie, another I think is that knuckles might get tricked by eggman, based off the games knuckles is always tricked by eggman so he might start off thinking wrong then join sonic and tails later in the movie.

I want the fanservice and references to be done better.
That's definitely going to happen. There wasn't as much in the first move since they still had to appeal to general audiences. By making general audiences interested in the movie, they get interested in the games. Because of this progression, they can do a lot more with the second movie. We know this is already true because of the Mean Bean coffee shop and the GUN Helicopter having SA-2 on it

Well more filming leaks are gonna come out in the future, but Im pretty sure one of the things were wondering about the most is when the trailer will release

I think Eggman will get back to earth and end up in charge of or otherwise leading G.U.N. to go after Sonic. Knuckles will probably initially be tricked into or just naturally be after Sonic(remember the Echidnas is the 1st movie), then at the end there will probably be a teaser for Shadow. The real question is how will the change Shadow's backstory to fit the movie universe.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back