What do you hate most about the game?

every single hosting netgame having addons and not being able to play a normal Match, Tag or CTF game like we used to do years ago

...i remember this used to happen the last times when i played SRB2, but whether it's real or not, it's kinda hypocrite from my side to say this considering i don't actively play netgames anymore :v (i tend to spend entire months without even touching SRB2 now but i will forever think of it a lot considering the huge positive impact it had on my life)

ok i dont understand why not to play SRB2
He stated that he doesnt play netgames, not SRB2 itself.

I can agree that netgames have too much addons in it nowdays. I used to be well known netgame player back in November last year(yup,its a year long gap,and idc), and i didnt thinked about too much addons for a single server. Now,its opposite.

look,im just sayin'. Knux's CLIMB,the way he goes to the left is fine,but to the right? he doesn't even climb the nearest wall to the right!

i hate when model textures are broken and that stupid minigun turret, that one turret in that one section of black core pissed me off:dramahog:
Post automatically merged:

what i do is just download if it's a stupid folder i just extract it and take 30000 years to make the PK work because it crashes the game entirely
Tag sucks

It's shit & I'm never playing it again.

sonic is useless when it comes to traversing vertically.
That's how Sonic has been from the very beginning, even as early as Sonic 3 & Knuckles. (No, 2 doesn't count; Tails can't even fly there.) This was sorta how he was meant to be all along, and even in the recent games by Sonic Team, verticality isn't Sonic's strongsuit. I view this as a non-point.

P t e r a b y t e s .
Damn things have cost me a fair few lives in my earlier (and much slower) practice runs through RVZ. >:c
Thankfully, I know how to avoid them now. c:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back