What do you do in your spare time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work on SRB2, obviously, but other than that, I play video games, generally on older systems or the DS, and play Magic the Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons with my friends.

Generally, I'm your standard dork. Not surprising, really ^_^()

I play SRB2.
I mod SRB2.
I talk in #srb2fun.
S'bout it, most of the time. Sometimes I do something impulsive and actually go over my friend's.

School, friends, making levels (DooM, SRB2, Trackmania, and others) and SRB2.

I play games
I post on message boards
I make games
I post on message boards
I play SRB2 online
I post on message boards
I read books
I post on message boards
I talk with friends
I post on message boards
And if there's any time left, I do schoolwork.
And did I mention:
I post on message boards?

I used to play dungeons and Dragons a lot, but Lately, my friend (the Dungeon master) is bogged down with tons of work. But I can't wait till we can start again. His story is awesome.

DND FTW!

Work an Anum Chaos, paint pics from Anum Chaos, try to listenig Music, WINNIG !!!! the new sage classic collection!^^ (with W.A.), Look around the forum, update my Picsite etc...^^

Walter :)

I play a bit of SRB2, sometimes do some level making for it. When I'm in the mood I will sometimes work on a game of mine, either in Game Maker or MMF. And I also occasionally play a PC game or two. As of now I'm working on a replacement launcher for SRB2.

When (or should that be if?) I have spare time, I'd usually go on meesage boards, work on a Sonic 2 hack I'm doing, talk to friends on MSN, and go on my NGC.
I have a very active life. [/sarcasm]

Play video games, go on forums, watch tv, ect.

Oh, and work on my cardgame. It's nearly done, and people who have tested it out (When I sadi nearly done, I meant that I still had to make the second deck and a rulebook. Each person used half a deck) think it's great, and that it needs no improvement.

Play PSO
Work on Death By Pixel
Doodle
Think of crap for SRB2Con
Sonic Riders
Crazy Taxi
Play MK:DS online
Play Metroid Prime online
Make weird minigames in TGF
Read through PvP and Penny Arcade archives
Voicechat over AIM with JTE and Bigboi
Quake 3 (Yes! :D)

Aaaand.... s'bout it. Unless I'm forgetting something.

I actually hangout with friends than do anything geek-ish. But when I have time off from my time off I like to spend it on the 'puter making levels for Unreal or playing SRB2.

Work on BSZ
Slack off in #srb2fun
Be occupied with infatuation
Draw
Go out for a leisure run
Play games (namely The Sims 2, also NiGHTS, Megaman X8, and Sonic Heroes)
Work on BSZ
Be lazy
Take naps
Browse sites
Listen to music
Eat
etc. etc.

I play srb2, I make maps for srb2, I make games on byond, I go to my friends, I play Red Alert 2 (and Yuri's Revenge), Mess about randomly and that's all I can think of.

Um

Play Srb2
Read Beano
Read Dandy
Play Doom
Play Sonic games(new skool not old skool)
Make games on The Games factory(Yes TGF.

Thats it.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
*GCN.

Yeah I've got the Chaos Emerald. I pretty much stop playing it after that.

GCN, NGC same thing, besides the point, whats the chaos emerald like anyway, I havent seen any screen shots :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back