What country are you guys from?

The joke country Brazil
A.K.A closest thing to hell on earth, football and samba , t-posing jesus in the middle of nowhere, real-life shadow realm

I was born in finland, but i'm actually from
wp4213473.jpg

NIGERIA!

I am from Tanah Melayu

I mean Malaysia

Malaysian people seems to be rarely seen in SRB2

Last edited:
The topic title practically says it all so I don´t think I will need to make my oversized first post on my topics, so now just post your country, and if you want, post an image of your contry.

I´m from Venezuela (South America), yay!
mujer-manejando-no-es-gente-paso-en-puerto-la-cruz-calle-democracia-copy1.jpg
I might not even asked anyway, because clearly, I don't wanna answer to people who I don't even know at all.

I am from Tanah Melayu

I mean Malaysia

Malaysian people seems to be rarely seen in SRB2
People say Malaysia steal design from USA
But the fact that Mohamed Hamzah, designer of Johor flag, who participated in Malayan (Malaysian) Flag Contest for the country's flag, used the Johor flag and Sang Saka Gula Kelapa (aka Majapahit flag) combined it and became almost like flag like now, but the canton is red and the stripes are blue-white.
And after adjusting many times, this is what it looks like now.
1692875136700.png

I'm from USA. This is where i was born here. Even someone who's born here in 90's and still play this game I'm glad the developers is still working on SRB2 it's been 25 years.

Attachments

• Flag_of_the_United_States_(DoS_ECA_Color_Standard).svg.png
    Flag_of_the_United_States_(DoS_ECA_Color_Standard).svg.png
    8 KB · Views: 33
I might be the only one thats from Argentina from here, apparently. Althought not the only one from Latinamerica

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back