What are your top 3 Sonic villains?

geosonic

Just drawing something Sonic related.
In my opinion Sonic had really great villains in games, movies (only two for now), comics and other media.

My top 3 are:

3) Metal Robotnik from the Sonic OVA; he is a really cool enemy with a lot of good weapons and lines

2) Robotnik from the Sonic SatAm; he is so intimidating in that show (I wish Eggman would be that type of a villain in the Games and the movies too (In the Sonic movie 2020 Jim Carrey was a little bit to over expressive)

1) My favourite Sonic villain is Mephiles the Dark from Sonic 2006; I really like the game and especially Shadow´s story. Mephiles was in this story really great.

1) Robotnik (in the whole series) because he's basically the main villain of the franchise
2) Knuckles in Sonic 3&K (even if he was more manipulated than straight up being a villain)
3) Metal Sonic (because he's the most iconic rival to Sonic)

1. Eggman: Of course he's the best. I love how he rivals Sonic in terms of what he wants. Sonic wants freedom for all, while Eggman wants control over all.
  2. Metal Sonic: Metal Sonic is an interesting character. He's like a silent killer who's just out to straight up murder Sonic. It was also pretty interesting in Sonic Heroes that Metal Sonic stars as the villain in the entirety of the story and claims himself to be the real Sonic.
  3. Chaos: Chaos was a pretty interesting villain even though he stars in the villain role in 1 game. He had a motive which was pretty understandable, and I like how he brings more lore to the Emeralds, which at the time before SA1 were just mcguffins to collect throughout your adventures and save the world with.

...and I like how he brings more lore to the Emeralds, which at the time before SA1 were just mcguffins to collect throughout your adventures and save the world with.
I mean they're still McGuffins in every games (that's why they kinda stopped using them since Colors to Forces except with Generations).

This is also why Colors kinda stopped the trend of the monster of the week that Adventure 1 started.

Anyway this isn't really the thread to talk about that (or why Metal Sonic wasn't reused well by Sega in the recent years sadly).

In my opinion Sonic had really great villains in games, movies (only two for now), comics and other media.

My top 3 are:

3) Metal Robotnik from the Sonic OVA; he is a really cool enemy with a lot of good weapons and lines

2) Robotnik from the Sonic SatAm; he is so intimidating in that show (I wish Eggman would be that type of a villain in the Games and the movies too (In the Sonic movie 2020 Jim Carrey was a little bit to over expressive)

1) My favourite Sonic villain is Mephiles the Dark from Sonic 2006; I really like the game and especially Shadow´s story. Mephiles was in this story really great.
3) Chaos
2)Eggman
1)Mephiles

1. Dr. Robotnik (entire series of course)

2. Shadow the hedgehog (back in Sonic Adventure 2)

3. Scourge the hedgehog (from the Archie Sonic comics)

Dr. Robotnik because he's not only a great character with great writing and a voiceactor but we've also had him around ever since day one.

Shadow the hedgehog because it was cool back in the early 2000's to see an edgy and cool hedgehog.

Scourge the hedgehog from the Archie Sonic comics because I like anti-verse characters.

1: Chaos. Of all the villains, I think Chaos is the most likeable and and threatning when it comes to raw power. I love SA1's story, that's why I like him so much, and I find Chaos 0's and 7's design really cool
2: Eggman. Eggman is the most iconic Sonic villain. I like him the most in the classic games, speacially in S3K and CD. He is the direct counterpart to Sonic, Sonic is about nature and freedom and eggman about technology and domination (this dicotomy is one of the reasons I love Sonic CD so dearly)
3: Metal Sonic. I love Metal Sonic's design and whole story. He is the mechanized Sonic, his only reason to exist is to be better than Sonic. I think the song Look-a-like from the OVA made me like him as a character so much.

1: Chaos. Of all the villains, I think Chaos is the most likeable and and threatning when it comes to raw power. I love SA1's story, that's why I like him so much, and I find Chaos 0's and 7's design really cool
Chaos would've probably been a better villain if we didn't get spoiled in the intro of Adventure and that Tikal wasn't a Deus Ex Machina when it came to the last story

Aside from those he was a good tech demo and some of his fights were good Except Chaos 4

1-Dr.Eggman + Dr.Robotnik : they really built many big and awesome machines throw years plus they will never give up !
2-Infinte : the power of the phantom ruby makes him very powerful and cool !
3-the rest of villains

1. Eggman (Specifically SA2 Eggman)
2. Gerald Robotnik
3. Metal Sonic (The only reason he's worse than Gerald is because he's fairly overused)
Post automatically merged:

1. Metal Sonic
2. Gerald Robotnik (Eggman's Grandfather)
3. Chaos
I guess I'm not the only one who likes Gerald.

1. Eggman (Specifically SA2 Eggman)
2. Gerald Robotnik
3. Metal Sonic (The only reason he's worse than Gerald is because he's fairly overused)
Post automatically merged:

I guess I'm not the only one who likes Gerald.
Honestly I didn't understand quite well the reason why Gerald became a villain. Sure, he was betrayed by G.U.N and his granddaughter was murdered, but is that enough to want to destroy the world?

Honestly I didn't understand quite well the reason why Gerald became a villain. Sure, he was betrayed by G.U.N and his granddaughter was murdered, but is that enough to want to destroy the world?
Maria was his live ! He loved her so much !
Don't forget that projet shadow created for her in first place !

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back