What are your opinions on FNAF SECURITY BREACH and the future of the franchise going forward

CEO OF KINGDOM HEARTS

Fellow broshima
I personally think FNAF SB is 1/2 baked and needs to be more scary , as for the future im not necessarily sure but I think it will improve ( if they learn from their mistakes )

I personally think FNAF SB is 1/2 baked and needs to be more scary , as for the future im not necessarily sure but I think it will improve ( if they learn from their mistakes )
Well from my perspective the game has a great story and I don't deny it has errors of everything including the ones you say but I really like the game in terms of model and story

FNAF: Security Breach definitely had some of the same problems that Sonic 06 had. It was rushed, the story is barely passable, some of the game mechanics aren't fully realized, some characters don't reach their full potential, etc. The game isn't bad. It has it's moments like the Daycare, Parts and Service, and the section after dismantling Roxy. It's not a bad game, but it's not really a good one either.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back