What are you doing for halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cueball61 said:
One of the rules of Halloween, it's the one day a girl can dress up like a slut (the 'someone who wears skimpy clothing' definition) and get away with it, shame my girlfriend doesn't T-O-T :<

Apparently it's also the only day that a guy can dress up as a slut too, judging from my alma mater.

10 year old here that doesnt celebrate halloween.

On halloween I meet my friends at mcdonalds and stay their for a while.

megalolz!!1 [/joke]

All of this sounds good. Chavs suck.

I'mma get some pumpkins and give them stupid faces too. As well as going as a slutty witch to my friend's little sister's party XF (Will wear cape though)

Same thing I did last year, and the year before: Slap together random household items into a costume at literally the last minute, and go to hang out at the party in the park literally across the street.

Of course, me and a few friends are trying to organize a spontaneous music and dance number of "This is halloween" at school.

I might dress up as the Man Thing and scare little kids around my house. No seriously, my parents made me a Man Thing costume. And for those who don't know what Man Thing is then either go read Marvel horror comics until you find the darn thing or search up Man Thing.

Actualy, i wouldn't be surprised if you made another costume *coughssntailswithchainsawftwcough*
And i might carve a pumpkin, if i can be botherd to buy one =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back