weirdest food you ever eated

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandpa once ate a cow brain. His friend ate a bull's... nevermind...
EDIT: Damn, my family, and my family's friends all have long stretching histories of weird food.

Lmao. Sky. That's not eating food, that's insanity and inhumane.
I don't know what weird food I've eaten because I tend to eat what I think looks good or whatever.

Sky Ninja said:
My grandpa once ate a cow brain. His friend ate a bull's... nevermind...
EDIT: Damn, my family, and my family's friends all have long stretching histories of weird food.

dude...you should see what people eat in portugal xD

there's a tradicional food here called "sarrabulho" that is basically, a pig's fried blood O.o

Ice said:
I've eaten crap...=/

you mean... the crap that comes out from the butt?

sorry for saying these words, i dont know if they are swears or not, but i dont think so and i cant explain myself better =/ (because i'm portuguese and english is not that easy -.-)

Earlier today, I watched a dude walking down the sidewalk. He looked down, picked up what I think was half a burrito with a footprint on it, and ate it. He was a hobo.
EDIT: I'm not sure if it was a burrito, but it definately had a footprint.

I've eated cool ranch Doritos with maple syrup and ketchup with french fries on top... It was excellent! :D

I have also eated cat food when I was three. The cats were not happy at all. They didn't hurt me luckily.

Jacy said:
I've eated cool ranch Doritos with maple syrup and ketchup with french fries on top... It was excellent! :D

I have also eated cat food when I was three. The cats were not happy at all. They didn't hurt me luckily.

cats dont usually hurt people >.>

i have ducks in my backyard and sometimes they eat my cat's food xD
my cats are so stupid that they just dont care -.-

kiro the hedgehog said:
Jacy said:

cats dont usually hurt people >.>

i have ducks in my backyard and sometimes they eat my cat's food xD
my cats are so stupid that they just dont care -.-

My cats had a tendancy to protect their food by either trying to scare the person or animal off or by hurting them.

A pot of noodles, with pickles and with whip cream on top. Some say its nasty and digusting, but its acutally good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back