Weird Mystic Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you guys just shut up?

Its like a circus has come to a town full of retards: you being the retards and my topic being the circus with lots of tater tots for your sniveling little mouths to feed upon.. :mrgreen:

hedgehog_neon said:
Will you guys just shut up?

Its like a circus has come to a town full of retards: you being the retards and my topic being the circus with lots of tater tots for your sniveling little mouths to feed upon.. :mrgreen:
hedgehog_neon said:
Is that flaming?

:P
Yes it is. A pointless one too.
The point of a message board is to DISCUSS. We happened to get into a discussion about ear rings, long hair and the sort on guys from your topic. The topic isn't YOUR property. The smilies are getting annoying too.

Some guys I know at school wear ear rings to show off, but they are still clearly male like said so about other people above. I will say that Mystic's ava is a male from here-on.

I would and never will wear earrings but i believe that mstics avatar is a girl because her/his hips are wider than her/his torso dramatically.

:P :roll: :wink: :cry: :lol: :o :( :) :D :eek: :?

I thought everyone knew common sense doesn't exist anymore. It's gone from most things in the world, including most US citizens o.o

Mystic said:
http://mystic.sepwich.com/image/1083992518804.jpg

Personally, I've sorta accepted him as unknown gender, but I consider him male because of the fact that breasts aren't obvious, and anime's tendency to exaggerate them from any pose, period, despite the fact that REAL breasts wouldn't feasibly be visible from that angle =P

Honestly, though, it could easily go either way, and it's just not possible to tell.

OMG! Mystic, your pic is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystic said:

I didn't even question the gender from the beginning, and immediately assumed by the picture it was female. The reasoning I still stick with this: earings, clothing and colors of it, the background colors, the eyelashes, and the long hair.

It could be male, but from my perspective, it's pretty unlikely.

Well hey- i gotta boy character as my name and avatar and im a girl, yet i don't see anyone complaining. >_> But uh, i guess girls get away with it more easly right? *shot*

Mystic said:

Personally, I've sorta accepted him as unknown gender, but I consider him male because of the fact that breasts aren't obvious, and anime's tendency to exaggerate them from any pose, period, despite the fact that REAL breasts wouldn't feasibly be visible from that angle =P

Honestly, though, it could easily go either way, and it's just not possible to tell.
That is really cool looking

My usual thought is "If you cannot determine the gender of a human character in anime, it's probaly male."

Besides, looking at it now, it seems quite obviously male. It just doesn't look *really* female, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back