Webcomics you would recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombatwarlord777

"...What?"
Because we've had this topic for movies, so why not for webcomics?

Subnormality is a gorgeously drawn comic strip by one Mr. Tree (not his real name). It is about the human experience in general, both the things we tend to say and those we don't. Also, there's a man-eating sphinx in there. Can be a bit preachy (in particular, the early strips often ridicule American Republican politicians), but is usually written very well and oftentimes genuinely funny. If you don't mind reading enormous amounts of text, that is.

Oh! And this delightful collection of images from the same guy.

Last edited:
InSONICnia - This is a Sonic sprite comic made by Kajin. For a sprite comic, it actualy looks pretty good, and it's quite hilarious. (At least in my opinion. '-')

Oh, and every single webcomic in MS Paint Adventures. (Problem Sleuth and Homestuck, of course.)

Holy smokes, I remember InSONICnia from years ago! I had no idea it had run for so long! Is it still being updated? I can't easily tell by looking at the website.

Holy smokes, I remember InSONICnia from years ago! I had no idea it had run for so long! Is it still being updated? I can't easily tell by looking at the website.

Actually, yes, it's still beng updated! He updates around once a week, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. It's pretty random for the most part. @_@

Oh, and the comic just came back a few months ago, it was dead for a long while.

Last edited:
InSONICnia, xkcd, and Concerned. Other comics I read are Least I Could Do. A guy in his 20's who scores on women, but is still a geek at heart. He's also a kid at heart. I'd say it's PG13. The best thing about this comic is that it's updated every day for years without a single delay. I've read through them all twice, in a matter of 3 days.

The Gutters is a webcomic that parodies the comic book industry.

Also,
Brawl In The Family
GG-Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back