we may have a problem here

neonhedgehog

you best believe boi!
soo there is this new sonic fan geme called sonic omens and people are saying that the game is ''the best'' sonic fan game ever
like wut if you were to google what is the sonic fan game of all time srb2 will 100% is your first google will show you
okay sooo what is my problem with this fan game? well everthing if you were asking and also the game last year was called sonic 2020 episode white jungle
and the creator was charjing money for his fan game like what!? the games level design is just bad for last year's version atleast omen's level design is sorta better
i guess well the game is powerd by the sonic infinity engine sooo i will give them some slack but why is the sonic fandom is saying this game is ''the best sonic fan game'' there is one thing i like about this game and that is the game has beutiful cutsnes that all tell me down below about you opinion of this game down below!

Don't worry - if they haven't already, Sega will issue a copyright strike. They're perfectly fine with free fan games, but the moment you try to make money off of a game using their intellectual property, their lawyers will rain fury on you.

Sonic Fangames are NOT a competition, if people think a game is the "best sonic fangame", it's their opinion.

also i have this to show you guys

Post automatically merged:

just watch that

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back