We have 3000 registered users

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't notice that before.

Congrats, Knox. You're the 3000th member on this internet message board. You must be proud of yourself.

I would have never noticed that if you hadn't posted this topic, really.

srb2kirbyo said:
I think it WAS 3000 now it's 2998.

The hell? It went down.

Well, un-congratulations to you Knox, for not being the 3000th member anymore. My congrats to the person who registers after the next person registers.

I was so happy for a few seconds. ;-;
And this place seems a lot quieter than it did when I last visited here. Then again, it seems like there's a far smaller amount of idiots on here, so it's an improvement, I suppose.

I believe we have the forum system set to remove users who have been registered for at least a few months but have zero posts. Thus the registered users count tends to shift around a bit.

I doubt it. He joined and left on the 18th, and you guys started discussing this on the 29th. If it really was, then SonicMaster would be to blame here. But a quick check of IP's proves it wrong.

This makes me wonder how I joined and saw that there were 3000 users then another guy joined and it was STILL 3000. Another one joined and it went back to 2999. Is this a glitch or something?

EDIT: After digging into some old topics, I went back to the Index of the Message Board to see who's online and saw this: