watercamo.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, basicly, it just makes you invisible when you touch water? That water level (forgotten name) is going to be fun with this =D

light dasher said:
So, basicly, it just makes you invisible when you touch water? That water level (forgotten name) is going to be fun with this =D

Thanks, but it is ideal for stealth and suprise, like my sig says,

but if you get too close to the water, your character will show, so be careful

EDIT: I spelt surprise wrong by accident.

When I get hurt, sig segv, when I thok, blue monitor appears, when I spin, it spawns some enemy, not bothering to check what, it cause my height and radious to shrink, and above-all, you're not invisible when touching water. =/

Kaysakado said:
When I get hurt, sig segv, when I thok, blue monitor appears, when I spin, it spawns some enemy, not bothering to check what, it cause my height and radious to shrink, and above-all, you're not invisible when touching water. =/

Most of them I'll answer.

Blue Moniter Issue: To be honest it should be a fish, I dont know how it changed.

Spin Dash Issue: I dont know

Not Invisible when touching water: Not see through invisible, you actually go, but, if you are close to ground you'll be seen. Say if there is a sideways lake, you need to look sideways so you can't see yourself.

Kaysakado said:
Oh, I think I get it now. If you're underwater and not touching ground, it works? I'll go try.
you can touch the floor below the water, not to the side.

zck2020 said:
My camo-sonic wad?

AHHHH BINGO! Yep you hit the jackpot, Im so jealous lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back