• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Water Park Level Pack

Should I make the level pack?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

I had this idea for a water slide-based level pack, but I'm not sure if I should go through with it. Here's an example WAD showing how it works:
Kpenguin2000.googlepages.com/WaterSlide.wad
So now, vote!

EDIT: The actual levels will have more than just a water slide.

EDIT2: If you're wondering when the poll will end, it's either after three days, or something gets 7 votes. Why 7? I don't know.

EDIT3: If you haven't noticed, if you stay in the water current, your about to hit a wall, but then the wall opens, and then if you stay in the current after that, you'll hit a wall (or the laser if you didn't time your jumps carefully).

EDIT4: The poll is now up to seven votes! So now this will be the topic for the level pack itself (Well, at least it will be when I release the first level)! The topic title has been changed accordingly. Also I have a new gimmick: The geyser! Step in the puddle and away you go! Yes, this one has a thok barrier.

http://kpenguin2000.googlepages.com/Geyser.wad

I think you should. It's interesting. JUST DON'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THE MOD I WORKED ON AND THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE, ok?

Kaysakado said:
Draykon said:
It's an interesting concept, but it definately needs a thok barrier.
The reason I didn't put a thok barrier is that I was just showing the concept.

My god, is it THAT hard to make a giant square sector in 5-10 seconds and build you level in that!?

Psh, n00biles these days, lazy bums...

Actually the barrier has to border the level... I had grafic bugs in earlier maps which vanished after bordering all sectors with the barrier. It even looks nicer in Doombuilder. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back