Water in LittleBigPlanet - Media Molecule Needs to Rethink This Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor300

a man denied his homeland
So, as of today, after all this hype, the Water is released for LittleBigPlanet...

But that's when the fun ends.

It was included in the Pirates Of The Carribean Premium Pack, which we have to pay for.

So, something that everyone has waited for and expected to be free in the Creator Pack 2, is something we have to pay for.

Please Discuss

I really disliked that, too.
Water (which is something people have wanted since the game's release) is a very big addition, and I really don't like that you have to pay for it.

I hope they make it free later, maybe even somehow refunding those six bucks with points or something.

I don't want to have to pay for water in the future. It will be tempting and drive me crazy.

You guys know that A: you can play ANY level regardless of the DLC it has and B: water levels are usually awful, right?

If we actually have to research water levels that are good. Then that probably means a majority of them are bad.

I thought it was common knowledge that most games with water levels are unfun and boring. Though, it all boils down into opinion. ^_~

I thought it was common knowledge that most games with water levels are unfun and boring. Though, it all boils down into opinion. ^_~

Autosaver, it doesn't boil down into opinion, it is opinion from the start. There are many good water levels that I have played.

I thought it came with a code for a free future download.

Okay, you just pulled that one out of your ass. I have GOTY, it does not.

Who cares if it's common knowledge? Who cares if the levels with it are bad? You buy water because you want to build with it. And doing " ^_~ " does not make you look cool.

I personally don't want to buy water. It's cool and all, but I don't build much. And I can still play other levels with it, so it's good.

LittleBigPlanet: GOTY Edition only comes with the Monster pack, History pack, Animal Costumes, and MGS4 Premium Level Pack + Costumes.

Also, I was hoping to get water free aswell. It probably isn't worth it that much though considering it isn't a material and you have to fill up the level with water in order to use it.

If we actually have to research water levels that are good. Then that probably means a majority of them are bad.
Sonic 2, Sonic 3&K, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and the majority of Megaman games have good water levels, IMHO.

I think Sonic's water levels were awful. Sonic 3's was fun when you were... OUT of the water. The only fun part in the water were the currents. :D

Sonic 2 - I thought this level was terrible. IIRC, I had lots of trouble trying to get out of water because if you went to fast/slow on the loops in the water. You would fall down.

Megaman - Yum, I love tons of spikes on the walls and ceilings!

I like water levels provided they don't break the gameplay too much. I'm quite a fan of Sonic water levels, actually. Mario has a good design for them as well. Variety is a good thing, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back