Wanna Break From Models?(BlazeAlpha1.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Good luck on Blaze, Light Dasher!
Why are you opening it in XWE? Why couldn't you just play it Normally? I'm offended

Okay, he was just being constructive and all-around kind about the wad, and yet you're offended that he opened it in XWE and looked at it that way as well? It seems to me that you, light dasher, don't know how to handle criticism. Also:

light dasher said:
And what do you mean "put in place holder sprites" those were already there, i edited my old INSONICNA.wad

The sprites that are unchanged are called placeholder sprites, whether or not you actually put them in, or just left them in.

Okay, so I played it. Sub-par. TONS of placeholders, the feathers are repeated on most (if not all) sprites (like Iestyn said), her jump is totally off, and totally ugly, and her body shape and face look disfigured. I didn't enjoy it, and with the placeholders adding on to the disgusting Blaze sprites, it only made it worse.

2/10

*Gasp*

And I thought that I didn't use contructive critisism very well, and that it seemed more like insulting Light Dasher. Maybe I was wrong...

(But maybe not, as after all, it is an early alpha!)

Really the only problem I see is in the #4#6 sprites (the hair overlap is kinda funky). I would actually like to commend you on your surprisingly well use of pinks and purples, considering we have so little.

I believe there was just purple in her sprites...

(I just felt like showing this, but I know Light Dasher still won't want it.):
BLZEA1-1.png

Don't bother me saying,'MAKE YOUR OWN TOPIC!!!' or anything like that.
If you didn't like the idea of me posting it, just ignore it.

*Gasp*

Now I remember Light Dasher putting pink into the sprites!...

*Bonks self on head*

It looks like she is looking down, and her shoes don't have the white stripe =P And Ashm IT'S A STUPID ALPHA
Alpha,beta,gamma,Delta whatever
Alpha, comes before beta in the alphabet

BLZEA1-2.png

I couldn't solve the looking down thing with her eyes, since I had fixed that problem before, and that it would make her look up if I moved her eyes again.

And I'll Begin, we only need to make her clothes green when the sprite is in the WAD, not when it's shown on the forum. And I'm not very good at working in teams... (With the exception of SRB2Riders, but not as a very big part in it)

light dasher said:
You know, I might just Start my Blaze wad again, using my sprites this time, the sprites I used was based of I'll Begin's Blaze, Also, I might make a Speedo Blaze for this wad, not for the package, just a little addon, unless CZ wants it in

Speedo Blaze? Oh I have an idea for her jump sprite, why dont you just have like fire going around her like in Sonic Rush Adventure.

onyx said:
Speedo Blaze? Oh I have an idea for her jump sprite, why dont you just have like fire going around her like in Sonic Rush Adventure.
Speedo Blaze = Blaze's not-speedo Olympic costume. It's a track suit, see?

newssuggestpg8fglme63cfht6.jpg

And he attempted SRA's jumping with the attack sprites but didn't quite pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back