Wanna Break From Models?(BlazeAlpha1.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
want a Break from all those models but want a descent wad? well i can't supply you with one yet as it is not finished, it is a early beta and i was e-mail flooded with requests of blaze wad (can you supply me a link to blaze that isn't broken) ect.
here's the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?0mxdsn0cdxz
And here's your screen
srb20029fb2.png

Now leave me alone

It's actually an alpha, that before Beta!
I'm amazed at how blue those...blue strips are, it reminds me of Blaze so much...
Anyway; being serious now, good luck with her, Blaze is an awesome character.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Don't go by the greek order of spelling. It'll always be a beta.

Though it does say in the name, "BlazeAlpha1".
I guess we can call it whatever we want, or whatever Light Dasher calls it.

Apparantly, I just opened this wad in XWE, and I didn't find it all that good, even if it is an alpha. I don't know why you had to put in those placeholder sprites for Blaze. The shading for Blaze could be improved. And you didn't work on the feather-like things on the top of her head that much - you just simply pasted the same ones for all the frames for the standing, walking and running frames that were not placeholder sprites.

But the jumping frames are sort of OK, but maybe you could have it so the sprites would be seen in all directions, or perhaps only for the frames with those firey tornado-like thing for the back sprites. I can see that you are trying to make them similar to Espio's jump frames. Good luck on Blaze, Light Dasher!

SRB2Lover4Life said:
All I see is two blue strips. O_o

That's the Super Sonic trick...thing. When you become Super but the creator didn't mean for you to and just made place holder sprites.

Monster Iestyn said:
Apparantly, I just opened this wad in XWE, and I didn't find it all that good, even if it is an alpha. I don't know why you had to put in those placeholder sprites for Blaze. The shading for Blaze could be improved. And you didn't work on the feather-like things on the top of her head that much - you just simply pasted the same ones for all the frames for the standing, walking and running frames that were not placeholder sprites.

But the jumping frames are sort of OK, but maybe you could have it so the sprites would be seen in all directions, or perhaps only for the frames with those firey tornado-like thing for the back sprites. I can see that you are trying to make them similar to Espio's jump frames. Good luck on Blaze, Light Dasher!
Why are you opening it in XWE? Why couldn't you just play it Normally? I'm offended

A white page can be a download? O.O

Sorry but I cant download it, mediafire I think hates me, oh and big bag monster guy, you got told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back