wallmatch beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new invention is in this site! The edit button. Use her.
Anyway, the screenshot doesn't show much of the level. I can't tell if I should download this or not. Post a screenshot giving a better view, and I might download it. Also, try to post one topic for this, not two. And shouldn't this be in editing?

Sorry, my first topic would not let me edit, and i forgot to edit it, and thats my final realese i think cause it has a thok berior and it works and i will try to post more screenshots so you will have a better view.

This level is pretty cool, it is perfect for close combat

It needs a few more rings and a thok barier but other than that im happy with this level.

Keep making wads

Woodstock said:
This level is pretty cool, it is perfect for close combat

It needs a few more rings and a thok barier but other than that im happy with this level.

Keep making wads
hey woodstock im the blue speedy dud and thanks for posting in my topic:)

Actualy, the charecter name i told woodstock was "the blue speedy dud"
anyway back to topic. No more screenshots cause i hate uploading them just download it and see your self. EDIT The username that i told woodstock.

Hey, you made this wad? Oh, you (or someone else) was/were hosting a hangout on this map, not Match (it was on Co-Op). If you didn't make this, then you probably got it from the same server I went to.

Either way, you are/were doing something wrong.

- Stealing a wad and claiming it to be your own creation, and/or
- Hosting a hangout.

If you didn't do anything, excuse me, but I've seen this before, and the only servers I've actually seen it on were hangouts.
P.S. It isn't that great.

Segmint said:
Hey, you made this wad? Oh, you (or someone else) was/were hosting a hangout on this map, not Match (it was on Co-Op). If you didn't make this, then you probably got it from the same server I went to.

Either way, you are/were doing something wrong.

- Stealing a wad and claiming it to be your own creation, and/or
- Hosting a hangout.

If you didn't do anything, excuse me, but I've seen this before, and the only servers I've actually seen it on were hangouts.
P.S. It isn't that great.
Actualy i was hosting it to get beta testers this one has a thok berior and is completely diffrent from that one plus i made both in the first place i never stole it.

This level sucks, for both match and hangout. Why? Cramped and very small level. No rings. Just a few of the problems this level has. I suggest you go read some articles on level design NOW.

hi I M maybe, I hosted a HAngut sErV to get beta testers WhilE I should n0w:

1) beta testers on master servers are noob's.

2) hangouts are just plain wrong.

and, your "Level"< awesome.wad (if you did not know about it, search it)

If you want beta testers PM experienced players like bluewarrior etc., because they actually know a thing or 2 about making levels with style that are remotely enjoyable.

I am now known as raging platypus.

luis90 said:
hi I M maybe, I hosted a HAngut sErV to get beta testers WhilE I should n0w:

1) beta testers on master servers are noob's.

2) hangouts are just plain wrong.

and, your "Level"< awesome.wad (if you did not know about it, search it)

If you want beta testers PM experienced players like bluewarrior etc., because they actually know a thing or 2 about making levels with style that are remotely enjoyable.

I am now known as raging platypus.
Well actualy i will pm blue warior and he will help me with my final realase.

Too lazy for that. 2 things to say.

thok barrior(which is jst a big square around your level)

and, ET atari 2600>your level. What is it made with? doom? I use wadauthor. Maybe I shall fix this up.

I am not being unkind, But this is fine for your first wad.

Its not my first wad its my first wad with raised ground. I used srb2 doombuilder. Wadauthor just has an eror when its starting up, and srb2 doom builder is the only thing that works for me on my dads first computer, wich was from when he was like 15 or something , and he's like, 54 now and im using that computer cause its the only one we have until we get a windows vista, this is a windows me so its realy slow.

luis90 said:

Thanks luis, now he PM'd me a bunch of gibberish that I could barely read. :x

No, I'm not going to help with your level. The wiki, level designing 101, and even the editing section of the site has a ton of info you can use. Don't drag me into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back