• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wads that I made lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusher

Wad editor
Well, I made a couple wads and I thought I might as well tell some people about them, because me and friends think they turned out well for the materials I had to work with. ( I have 3 wads.)

1. Cyberdemon (From doom 2)
Moderator Notice:
snip

Well srb2 is a mod of doom so I decided nothing is wrong with putting them back together somewhat lol. The walking frames could be better yes, but it's mainly a lol wad because of it's taunt. :p

2. Duke Nukem (Well Gee I wonder what this guy is from...)
Moderator Notice:
snip

Ah, everyone's favorite first person shooter character from the n64 or whatever you played "Duke Nukem" on. He has selected taunts from the games, and looks pretty good. :p

3. Chex warrior (From a mod of doom, I forget the name, he's also staring in a popular doom mod called "zdoomwars")
Moderator Notice:
snip

He's basically a piece of chex cereal with eyes, arms and legs. Pretty strange right? O whatever.. :p

Anyways feedback on my first couple wad I made would be great, tell me if I can fix anything about them lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'll notice the sticky up there, we have a submissions forum that you have to use to make releases. Also of note is that sprite rips aren't typically allowed through; in the case of any custom sprites made by other people, you'd need the original creator's permission in order to make a release of it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back