Vs Pepperman

Vs Pepperman v1.1

Can you make falling objects and Pepperman when landing have a warning target to warn ahead of time for the falling objects, and prepare for attack for Pepperman himself.
Post automatically merged:

also, despite being already fixed, I still find this funny.
srb20000.gif

I'm glad unlike the sonic schoolhouse mod, you can still download the first version,
but where this mod is going, I won't need to
I can name two characters that this update doesn't apply to, but they were made to instakill bosses.
that being Re overdrive, and jotero, the former having an instakill attack that destroys all bosses, and the latter being able to stop time(the visual effect is broken in OpenGL)

Last edited:
Didn't think about this, figured since it's one boss people would only want to fight it right away. I could add an extra version that replaces GFZ3 or between GFZ3 and THZ1 if that's what people would like.
Nah that was a good call for sure. It's just so good I could see it as the boss between levels in normal playthroughs, ideally like CEZ cause eggman castle more matches pizza tower aesthetic, but you can put it anywhere really and I could see myself running the game often with a fun Pepperman boss sprinkled in. :threat:

so, heres a suggestion
some peppinos out there grab pepperman instead of attacking, its because pepperman probably gets the enemy flag when he is in his hit-able form
my suggestion is to make him get boss flag or something when he is in hit-able form

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back