Vote for the worst Online Game

Vote for the worst Online Game

• Club Penguin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tibia

• DoFus online

• World of Warcraft (Well it doesent look that bad but it counts on your opinion)

• RuneScape Classic

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Kid343

Id Have to say Club Penguin, Its really boring, No point into this, And you have to waste either $5 a Month, Pay about 20 - 30 bucks for 6 months or 50 - 60 Bucks for a Full year as a member, Do me a Favor and Stay away from it!

Runescape and club penguin are both boring, but I think Runescape takes the cake on this one. Full of nerds, horrible graphics, and not enough decent gameplay. At least club penguin has about half decent gameplay.(BOTH ARE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE)

Ice said:
Runescape and club penguin are both boring, but I think Runescape takes the cake on this one. Full of nerds, horrible graphics, and not enough decent gameplay. At least club penguin has about half decent gameplay.(BOTH ARE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE)

$5 a month is expensive?
Club Penguin fails in general. 'Nuff said.

EDIT: RS Classic is blocked for new users, why both adding Rs Classic option? No one can try it unless you bought a account, which is illegal.

What the hell do you even DO in Club Penguin? It seems to me like anyone who bothers to pay premium for it is wasting their time and money on a game with no point but to wander around aimlessly and dance. Like a penguin. :|

That's what I asked the created, BillyBob a few weeks ago. Also in Club Penguin, no one even dares to read the latest updates page. >_<

Ok, this thread fails. There shouldn't be a poll.

Anywho, although this isn't on the list, I'd say Habbo Hotel mainly because the only two games on that list I've played are Runescape and Runescape Classic. And although RS Classic doesn't really entertain me, I do like Runescape.

Really though, online hangouts like Habbo don't really have a point other than to make teenaged girls get RSI.

I've also played some online, on-rails, and really pathetic drag-racing game called Nitto 1320. Words can not describe how...well... just go play it (if you dare). I haven't played it in years so I can't really say if it's worse or better than Habbo.

Ice said:
My school is full of runescape and halo nerds. What is club penguin?

Club Penguin definitely has better replay value than Runescape. I'm being serious.

What I want to know is why so many people have a passion against WoW; all I ever hear is someone complaining "YOU HAVE TO PAY 15 DOLLAR A MONTH" which really isn't even that much.

I really can't say, considering:
1. The majority of 3D games won't run my computer.
2. If something looks bad, chances are, I'm not going to download it anyway.

supersonic45 said:
Ice said:

$5 a month is expensive?
Club Penguin fails in general. 'Nuff said.

EDIT: RS Classic is blocked for new users, why both adding Rs Classic option? No one can try it unless you bought a account, which is illegal.

Well, in my opinion its expensive, considering that people who pay for it are hooked. It will all add up to a buncha money in total.

I'll Begin said:
I'd say Habbo Hotel

Agreed. I don't know about runescape though... The most I hate is the bad music and that "You can only do that on a members server" Message I get so much.

I actually like Runescape. Believe it or not. Everyone at my school is a WoW addict, and from what I've seen, it ain't that special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back