• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Void's Animation Station

Well, its definitely something.
though I did notice the walking animation is just one frame, flipped. looks a little odd.
And the jump does... that. And the ball is offset quite a bit.
I understand this is nowhere near complete, but these seemed the biggest issues to me.

Good job though, you've gotten further than I ever could.
thanks! by the way, you can make void remastered sonic part of your map pack (in your bio)
i know about these issues, and im trying to fix the jumpball, i've been having so much trouble with it.
thanks for your opinion on it!
the stnd a2 was old and this was mod was supposed to use SF_HIRES, but i figured it would take too long.
for now im using it as a placeholder.

srb20028.gif

No offense though, but the walking animation kinda off. Like when the movement direction of spikes, or idk.

Junio Sonic happened to be like that too
srb20030.gif

But I still appreciate though. Keep up the good work

After watching and trying yours, I suddenly felt like making one. 😅
nice, good luck with yours! remember, modding takes a long time (this man has been in development for almost 2 years)
also to other people reading this please check out my youtube channel with fnf pibby stuff, its awesome.

Really? isn't it just sprites slapped on what's basically sonic?
Surely drawing this many sprites doesnt take 2 years?
sorry, i overexaggareted, i put this mod on held for a year, took 1 year to make terrible sprites, remake them over and over again and learn lua, which is what led me to put it on hold.

dam this thread is very active aint it?

sorry, i overexaggareted, i put this mod on held for a year, took 1 year to make terrible sprites, remake them over and over again and learn lua, which is what led me to put it on hold.

dam this thread is very active aint it?
Man, I'm sorry you had stress for this. You had to rest for a while.

Also that's probably me this topic suddenly active, sorry. I joined just a week ago, so normally I probably gone active when joining new platform, while I felt wrong.

alright, im planning on making 2 versions of the mod, 1 with my own coded abilities, and one by someone else, would be cool right?
STNDA2.png

progress on stnda2 (it sucks lol)

(CODER NEEDED)​

I can code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just checked your stuff out, and saw that your a coder for movie sonic by bluem. you sure you can work 2 projects at once?
also, i dont have discord (i dont prefer using it because hackers n stuff, i do have a gamebanana or just pm me here)

just checked your stuff out, and saw that your a coder for movie sonic by bluem. you sure you can work 2 projects at once?
also, i dont have discord (i dont prefer using it because hackers n stuff, i do have a gamebanana or just pm me here)
im practically done the movie stuff so im free

HEYA! this lil' guy is on hold, I've been delaying my next yt video for too long already (almost 2 months!)
so once that vid is done, this guy will be in progress again. MODS do not close this thread.

Been a while... hasn't it?

Attachments

• 370629619_1381280612491346_1089204400315291548_n.jpg
    370629619_1381280612491346_1089204400315291548_n.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 25

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back