Video editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
I need some kind of software or something that can make music videos. Like the ones people put on youtube. The one I'm planning on making is going to be kind of like a series of still pictures with music if that helps.
And this is the most important part: It must be free. :| I am on a very tight budget :?

You can try CamTasia, the software I use free for 30 days.
Other than that....Windows Movie Maker? >_>

CamStudio is 100% freeware, so don't hesitate to use it if you want a free screen recording program that doesn't add watermarks. If you want better speed, for games that use DirectX and OpenGL, you're welcome to try Fraps. While it costs money, it's a lot more hands-free and miles faster than any other program out there. I would suggest that you buy it, too, because the author works on the program in his free time, and by registering, you're supporting his efforts.

As for video editing, you can try Windows Movie Maker. This will export saved movies as Windows Media Video. WMV files tend to have great compression from my experience, and seem to show up okay on YouTube. If you want more editing capabilities, or want to export as an AVI format, you can try a free program called VirtualDub. Keep in mind, this program does not support WMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back