• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Vegeta.wad ( in the making)

Should I Continue?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:

yupms6.gif

This isn't the DBZ pun topic.

Sonow Hakura said:
And Sides' the games are absolutley awesome. Have you played any of them?
No, I haven't. I was kinda afraid I wouldn't be able to understand what was going on. The graphics in the games do look awesome though.

Sonow Hakura said:
If you haven't then try DBZ Budokai 3, And Tenkaichi 2. Those were the best so far.
Absolutely!

Anyways, when I first saw the series, this little pink dude was trying to rule Earth (or something...) and these equallyl-small kids were fusing together. It just seemed wierd at the time. I'm sure it had better moments though, but please don't think I was trying to insult anybody :'(

Dude, im not going to take it personally if you insult a show. (Which you didn't.) But the graphics for the games are what are usually expected of an anime game. No anime game looks good when its realistic, unless its just the backgrounds.

Protonic Basic v.1 said:
Here is an updated version with a smaller head:

playq14q6wg9.png
I decided to compare this
with this
1:vegeta is, at least, a bit taller than sonic.
2:vegeta has thicker arms and legs...
3:sonic has a spherical head and body (not including spines) vegeta doesn't
4:vegata's neck is visible, sonic's isn't[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back