VanniliaChars+

[Open Assets] VanniliaChars+ 1.9b

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

thesrb2fan12

That one guy making frontiers sonic
thesrb2fan12 submitted a new resource:

Srb2Fan's Better Vannilia Chars - Finally, Vannilia Chars can Keep Up with the modded ones

This is a moveset and char stat overhaul for the vannilia cast not a momentum mod
now that has been said lets get into the moveset changes shall we?

Sonic:
Sonic now has the jump thok its not just a normal thok that gives off height no, like in CrossMomentum Sonic's jump thok goes faster as you do making platforming as sonic not a death sentence. Sonic's Max Speed is now 45 making him the fastest excluding metal's Dash-Mode
View attachment 106667

Tails:
As a Wise...

Read more about this resource...

thesrb2fan12 updated VanniliaChars+ with a new update entry:

The update that freaking "saves" this mod

im going to be honest
i dont care anymore just take the update and go it changes the mod to a pk3 because SOMEPEOPLE dont want fang having a spindash so ill just be LIKE EVERY FANG MOD IN EXISTINCE and make his popgun better
this doesnt remove amys spindash as she CANNONICALLY can spindash Superstars and origins counts

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Thinking of just canceling this mod
nobody even likes it whats the point of spending all my time just to fix peoples complaints ALL the FREAKING TIME no time to even go see family no one to visit if i do come back to this it most likely will be after a lil while

Last edited:
hey so i was wondering if the naming of "vannilia" was intentional, because it seems misspelled. I apologize for any ill intent that may be shown, I just want to know. Thank you!

hey so i was wondering if the naming of "vannilia" was intentional, because it seems misspelled. I apologize for any ill intent that may be shown, I just want to know. Thank you!
that was probly a mistake but since im not the host i cant change the name. and do you wanna be in are team?

no it aint intentional i just cant spell :P
look
Untitled2_20231231210904.png
(not by me)

Suggestion:You can add a boost to Metal Sonic like the one in Sonic GT, although without the rubbish of spending rings, since it's not that powerful either.

i have known it but mainly the way i learned is trying to understand how other people's scripts work and try and add it to my script
anyway can you go to discord for team rush?

also i left a review on xmasture

i have known it but mainly the way i learned is trying to understand how other people's scripts work and try and add it to my script
can you go on discord for team rush?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back