Vampires Suck- the parody of Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's precisely my view. I'm aware that the movie will be terrible by most standards with which you can rate movies. But IMO, anything that features Twilight fangirls smashing each other with mallets is worth a look.

And with that, to quote my friend Kevin, "The greatest act of violence anyone can do is just hit someine in the head with a shovel." :P

I'm not asking anyone to agree with Fawfulfan and I, I'm just saying I'd like to see it 'cus of that, and I'd pay to see something that shows the annoying little fangirls that their series isn't as godawesome as they claim :|

The trailers for this movie are hilarious. I really want to see it. My sister does too,

I'm aware that the movie will be terrible by most standards with which you can rate movies.

Wut?

Well, anyways, this movie really takes the most ridiculous parts of the original series and shows them in a more appropiate point of view, I definitely need to invite my friends to watch this movie, especially those 3 girls who don´t stop talking about a Twilight movie after it´s out. Too bad it will take some time for the movie to get here. ´Till then, I´ll be waiting.

Well, anyways, this movie really takes the most ridiculous parts of the original series and shows them in a more appropiate point of view.

yeah because yanking in a Chinese Man to eat him and shooting Alice is compleately appropriate XD

These are easy jokes they're making. Anybody can do this.

But there is a major difference between people like Seltzer and Friedberg, and everyone else. The former group is able and willing to let everybody know that they either have unrefined senses of humor or that they just don't give a damn.

That said, this film seems to be a no-brainer, but it's possible to make an entertaining and worthwhile no-brainer. Dinner with Schmucks and, to a lesser extent, the ads for Vampires Suck were just that.

Last edited:
Sonnakru - I think he is trying to say that yes. The movie sucks by movie standards. But it has a bunch of stupid stuff that will make it a worth seeing.

Sonnakru - I think he is trying to say that yes. The movie sucks by movie standards. But it has a bunch of stupid stuff that will make it a worth seeing.

that's exactly it :P

If it shows how stupid Twilight is I'll see it any day :3

The movie sucks by movie standards.

If a movie isn't good by movie standards, what the hell is it good as, then?

But it has a bunch of stupid stuff that will make it a (sic) worth seeing.
a bunch of stupid stuff
Yes...

that with make it worth seeing.
Nooooo.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of good dumb-humor movies out there, but how many times did Billy Madison go completely off topic for a cheap laugh? Pretty much every joke fits into the movie's scenario. Hell, Scary Move 1 & 2 had unrelated pop culture references, but they at least tried to fit the whole horror movie theme into it, like in this scene parodying the one old Nike commercial. It's a very thin tie to the horror genre, but it's better than nothing.

If you were to express disliking Twilight, wouldn't it be best not to see anything related to it? But then, why only Twilight? About all of Friedberg and Seltzer movies suck and they get talked about tons after being released. Why not rip on those?

I just think we were starting to need a parody of Twilight already, ok, 17 users of the forum don´t like the idea, but 2,000 users of youtube actually do, (actually more than that, but I could only reach page 23).

And the only famous star reference there is in the trailer is Lady Gaga. And what if there is? Ray William Johnson makes like 4 star reference in each episode and he is the person with the most suscribers in all youtube.

I just think we were starting to need a parody of Twilight already, ok, 17 users of the forum don´t like the idea, but 2,000 users of youtube actually do, (actually more than that, but I could only reach page 23).
Who cares about the "idea" if the directors implementing it has a track record for making unfunny shit? If it's going to suck, then it's going to suck. "Needing a parody" has nothing to do with it.

I'm just going to label this as "The Big Lipped Alligator Movie: Twilight Edition" until it's proved otherwise.

Well I'll admit about 2 parts in the trailer did make me laugh, but seeing the people behind this movie doesn't really assure me this movie will be that good, I might go see this regardless of Seltzer and Friedberg making it, who knows it might be better then I expected.

Jeez, If someone PAYS to see this movie, then they are stupid. If they see it for free, then they are NOT stupid. Actually, I'd expect to get PAID to watch this movie.

I saw Epic and Disaster Movie via means that required no money, and honestly I think it was money well spent (haha). While it wasn't great as a movie, it did give a couple of laughs, and we did cheer when they killed Hannah Montana, even if it really didn't make much sense in the movie.

My girlfriend hates Twilight too (I pick them wisely) so I'll probably go see this with her, and that's how I'm justifying my ticket purchase. =P

No but seriously, I can think of much unfunnier stuff than this that people seem to love the shit out of.

Last edited:
Guys, opinions vary from person to person. Just because someone likes a bad movie or hates a good movie doesn't mean you should talk shit about them. If they have absolutely no reason to like or hate a movie, that's understandable. Just wanted to point that out there before any flame wars start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back