Valentine's Day!

Do you have a Valentine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSNTails

What part of 'RETIRED' don't you understand?
Who has a Valentine (doing something with someone - crushes not included) this Saturday and what are you doing?

I could write an entire page essay on how I tried to get a Valentine but horribly failed. It's really a long story and quite adventerous :D

This is an interesting poll... Although it might be known that...umm, well i don't know what should be known, but this is an interesting poll nonetheless.

By the way, a bit off topic, but did you ever submit hoaxes to Sonic HQ?

Hmm, 7 votes but only 4 posts...

If you want to ask me about hoaxes, PM me and be more descriptive.

My girlfriend's gonna come over tomorrow and we're gonna spend the day doing the most romantic thing that two people in love can do.

Play NES.

I'm going to do exactly what I do everyday.

Fred: Try and take over the world?

That's nice. Put the kettle on, Fred.

REALLY GOOD :D:D:D It was a really cool day n_n I was all the evening with my girlfriend... I gave her red and blue roses, chocolates, a letter and a cute Winnie The Pooh :lol: She gave me a jacket and other letter n_n Really really good... :P

No luck at all (Even though I asked EVERY GIRL IN SCHOOL! waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!)
Oh well, there's always next year.

ace909 said:
No luck at all (Even though I asked EVERY GIRL IN SCHOOL! waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!)
Oh well, there's always next year.

Seeing as how there are usually 2000+ students in average schools, I find it highly unlikely that you asked every single girl in school out.

I live in a small town (about 3000 people Total), my dates have a reputation for going horribly wrong, and I don't look good to begin with.
You have no idea how hard it is for me to get a date here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back