VAda's Indie Pack for Kart

VAda's Indie Pack for Kart v1

So, I noticed you have a few Kart Character topics already. I'll leave them be for now, but we have had a new rule in place since the move to Xenforo where we only allow one Kart Character topic per person. If you were to make more characters in the future, please merge them into here, even if they'd break your Indie theming. I wouldn't like exceptions to our rule without good reason.

So, I noticed you have a few Kart Character topics already. I'll leave them be for now, but we have had a new rule in place since the move to Xenforo where we only allow one Kart Character topic per person. If you were to make more characters in the future, please merge them into here, even if they'd break your Indie theming. I wouldn't like exceptions to our rule without good reason.
I had to think about it for awhile but it *should* be all within the rule as they could be considered collabs, but should it be an issue in the future, I can merge them over (creating separate themed packs much like how Dirk does it) and we can just archive the old ones.

Yeah, thats partially why I left them, they didnt seem to be "fully" yours, being collabs, so I left them. Those are fine by me, as those are exceptions.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back