(6.0 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v6.0

(6.0 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v6.0 6.0

Dylan Sahr

Fureason submitted a new resource:

{SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.0 - Survival

Do you remember that old map from 2013 called Tails Doll Forest? Well I do, Since it was never updated since 2.0.7 or 2013, I decided to fix it up by fixing the sprites as they originally looked back then, the coding, and the map, and added a few spins to it myself. So, it is your choice to survive Tails doll and the many other clones, or wander around the forest.

There may or may not be more updates in the future, but I want to thank Spinsnazo for getting me into SRB2!

All Credit belongs...

Read more about this resource...

Fureason updated {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.0 with a new update entry:

{SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.1

Recommended Setup:
OpenGL
Shaders OFF
3D models OFF
First Person

Mini Patch Notes:
Added Patch Notes text file and Tails Doll forest into .RAR. Should i keep doing the Patch Notes?

All Credit belongs to Spinsnazo
Ported by Fureason
Coding, Bug Fixes, and Help By RedBlueSpector
Coding, and help From Amperbee, DylanDude, Monster Iestyn

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fureason updated {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.2 with a new update entry:

{SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.2

Recommended Setup:
OpenGL
Shaders OFF
3D models OFF
First Person

Mini Patch Notes:
Added Patch Notes text file and Tails Doll forest into .RAR. Should i keep doing the Patch Notes?

All Credit belongs to Spinsnazo
Ported by Fureason
Coding, Bug Fixes, and Help By RedBlueSpector
Coding, and help From Amperbee, DylanDude, Monster Iestyn

Read the rest of this update entry...

I changed the Lighting yesterday, hopefully it's ok to see in
Yeah, I can see better hints of the forest, but there's even more things that are problematic, like everytime I play the stage, I spawn next to a house, the very back corner of the house so to speak. But also, there's a cubicle tube in the house, and whenever I get into the unknown cubicle tube that is in the house, I get spawned into the inside of the tube with no way out. Also there's allot of Tails Doll's.

Yeah, I can see better hints of the forest, but there's even more things that are problematic, like everytime I play the stage, I spawn next to a house, the very back corner of the house so to speak. But also, there's a cubicle tube in the house, and whenever I get into the unknown cubicle tube that is in the house, I get spawned into the inside of the tube with no way out. Also there's allot of Tails Doll's.
That's all been fixed in V1.1 or V1.2. Download the latest Version to get the bugs patched. There's a lot of tails dolls because of how big the forest itself is. I don't know if you noticed, but there's emeralds hidden around the forest. 5 in the forest, and 2 (Yet to be added, Most likely in V1.3) In the factory, and the castle. Since i have a fond of making Patch notes and letting people know, i added notes. I would check them to see if there's any secrets. :)

That's all been fixed in V1.1 or V1.2. Download the latest Version to get the bugs patched. There's a lot of tails dolls because of how big the forest itself is. I don't know if you noticed, but there's emeralds hidden around the forest. 5 in the forest, and 2 (Yet to be added, Most likely in V1.3) In the factory, and the castle. Since i have a fond of making Patch notes and letting people know, i added notes. I would check them to see if there's any secrets. :)
Who made the original map?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back