Duplicate USB Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Problems

xd100278

none
When I try using my USB Nintendo Swich Pro Controller It Says.
This gamepad is used by another player. Reset the gamepad for that player first. I tried going straight into it and the same thing happens.And I did the same thing for player2 and the same thing happens.Idk what else to do

well, albeit while mouse and keyboard is better, maybe you're just not used to it and don't wanna take the time to do so.

also I think I know what the problem is, try seeing if your computer recognizes the controller first and if it does then try to select it in gamepad controls

Controller also just feels nicer to some people. I should know, I love controllers.

Why are you playing with a controller? M+K is obviously superior, it just takes a little time to learn.

I do play keyboard an mouse. It's the only way I played srb2.I've completed the game with mouse and keyboard

---------- Post added at 5:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:14 PM ----------

also I think I know what the problem is, try seeing if your computer recognizes the controller first and if it does then try to select it in gamepad controls
my computer recognizes the controller as a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.This Might be because the controller is about 2 years old.I just posted this so I could find a way to play srb2 with my friend at this time.

Last edited:
Do you have steam installed? if so, any aplication outside of steam won't recognize the controller. you have to add srb2 to your libary and then run it through steam.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back