Updated Peel-out

[Open Assets] Updated Peel-out 1.0.4

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
This awesome, but may I ask would it be to much trouble to get a version of the Peelout that can activate like a dash mode?
 
I wish more peel-out sprites took inspiration from Pointy Sonic's peel-out. I think that's the best implementation I've seen of the move in a 3D space.
 
Fboy99 updated Updated Peel-out with a new update entry:

Super peel-out charging improvements and more.

Изменения:
— Улучшена функция быстрой зарядки с отрывным механизмом.
- Добавлен новый режим SonicDashMode (1 включено/0 выключено). Если он включен, вы больше не сможете использовать Super Peel Out, но сможете использовать Dash Mode.
— Теперь спрайты выглядят лучше.
- При интенсивной зарядке скорость зарядки немного замедляется.
— Теперь доступна для скачивания ещё одна версия мода без спрайтов.
Исправлены ошибки:
— Я забыл поставить скобки, из-за чего в конце уровня, при прыжке в воздух...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
@Fboy99 How can I make activationthok 1 load automatically?
The only way I know is to download SLADE and run the mod file through it. Find the lua folder and go to SuperPeelout.Lua, and then on line 30, find local ACTIVATIONTHOK = false. Change it to true so that local ACTIVATIONTHOK = true and save the changes. There is a blue file on top in the left corner of the screen or just press ctrl+S. I hope it helped.
 
Last edited:
Screenshot_2026_0204_185019.png

No limits
 
for some reason I can't turn super when I activate the mod
Okay, I checked, everything seems to be working correctly for me. As you activate the super shape, I use the alt button to jump, or maybe it's because of other mods if you've used them.
 
I used it without other mods and it still doesn't work. I literally have tried to use Pandora's box to activate the mod while im super and it reverts me back to my base form. It may be a MacBook exclusive glitch.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I checked, everything seems to be working correctly for me. As you activate the super shape, I use the alt button to jump, or maybe it's because of other mods if you've used them.
I used it without other mods and it still doesn't work. I literally have tried to use Pandora's box to activate the mod while im super and it reverts me back to my base form. It may be a MacBook exclusive glitch.
 
I used it without other mods and it still doesn't work. I literally have tried to use Pandora's box to activate the mod while im super and it reverts me back to my base form. It may be a MacBook exclusive glitch.
Post automatically merged:


I used it without other mods and it still doesn't work. I literally have tried to use Pandora's box to activate the mod while im super and it reverts me back to my base form. It may be a MacBook exclusive glitch.
It's possible that this is due to lines 23-24 in lua\Dashmode.Lua, which may be removing the SF_SUPER flag. However, I am not experiencing any issues with activating the super form, so if you wish to verify this, you can download SLADE and remove lines 23-24 from my mod. Once removed, save the mod and launch the game. If this does not resolve the issue, I am unsure of the appropriate solution.
 
Fboy99 updated Updated Peel-out with a new update entry:

A small fix.

- Fixed a bug where you couldn't take on a super shape.

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

I used it without other mods and it still doesn't work. I literally have tried to use Pandora's box to activate the mod while im super and it reverts me back to my base form. It may be a MacBook exclusive glitch.
Post automatically merged:


I used it without other mods and it still doesn't work. I literally have tried to use Pandora's box to activate the mod while im super and it reverts me back to my base form. It may be a MacBook exclusive glitch.
I think you should have Super form working now. I launched the game and my mod via another computer and there was exactly the same error. So you can update the mod and you will have Super form running.
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top