• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Unofficial Character Creating Contest May/June/?July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

Hi everybodies :D
I was just thinking that since every month we have a level design contest, that mabye we should have a Character Creating contest too! I will be the official judge (if somebody wants to they can be a judge too) and you can either e-mail me the WAD at antonakes@hotmail.com or post it onto a website. I will rate these wads on detail, 3Dness, public liking (A.K.A. how much the public wants it like a knuckles or super sonic wad) and an overall score. This will all be out of 100, 1 being "YOU SUCK!" and 100 being "its as if mystic, SSNtails and god made this wad!"

Oh ya, and with permission, the top 3 WADS will most likely be posted into the addon section (again with permission from Mystic).

Current Entries: Nobody!
Current Judges: Spazzo And RoboAshura
Good luck, and happy wadding!

...heck it was worth a try....oh ya BTW on a similar topic Mystic is there any way you can re-upload the old, old skins from previous demos. Its just that im experimenting with the old demos and i would really appreciate having some wads to go with 'em.

No, people have pretty much asked him the same thing. I think he said that he doesnt have it anymore, and he deleted it from the site files. If you have them, then post it here and let somebody update it for you.

Being a kickass artist I probably can participate, but being bogged down by other projects, I may not make the 1-month deadline.

Hell, if I tried hard enough, I could finish a player wad in 2 days [straight] if I wanted to ^_^()

Hey it still pretained to this month and was still on the front page, and for the record, I could care less if I was banned here

Can everyone stop the backseat modding? It's getting REALLY annoying.

If I want to do something about it, I will. I don't need 15 people saying to lock the topic when they know they can't.

Heck, I'd make lots of character mods if I was better with XWE. *sighs* Nobody would tell me the basics of it, because they said that it's been covered so many times, but I can't find it anywhere. Could I get some help with this?

If you're looking for help with actually making the character, there's a sticky for it. If you mean XWE, I dunno. I just used trial and error to figure out the basics. It's pretty simple if you know the basics of lump management and are literate. I'd assume the former and the latter is obvious.

I tried to figure out that stuff with trial and error, but it's way over my head. Tutorials are how I function!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back