Unlock stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @all!^^

I have the best problem of all!^^
I`M FROM GERMANY!!!!!! XD
So i dont know: how can i unlocked the stuff (Mario and chrismas hunt i have unlocked but the rest....i dont know!)

thanks for help then^^!

Walter

Chaos Zero 64 said:
So you're saying the world's best problem is to be from Germany? And because of it, you cant unlock stuff on SRB2?
1. not realy^^ 2. jepp i dont (mario and ch. hunt is the only ones...)

All I know is that you unlock Sonic Into Dreams by getting all the emblems, and the Ultimate Cheat by hacking into the game.

He's saying he's surprised you're asking this, because you've been around for a while.

Most people that have been around for a while have unlocked most of what SRB2 has to offer.

Shuffle said:
Most people that have been around for a while have unlocked most of what SRB2 has to offer.

like I have (with using cheat engine 5.2 and other things i found)

Shuffle said:
Sorry, I meant people that aren't cheating losers.
Fixed.

*Makes a CHEATERS!!! list.*

SRB2 tells you what you need to do in order to unlock things...I though it was self-explanitory.

Dark Warrior said:
Yeah, it does...In English.
He's German.

I see. Well that is "the greatest problem" in the world. So, I'll do something just for you, Walter.

*Makes a German soc for SRB2*

While you're at it, make me a Portuguese SOC, since I'm a 16 year-old portuguese teen, and I obviously can't understand/speak/type English to save my life.

Use the secrets list to see how to unlock things.

It took me a hell of a time to collect all of the emblems. I finnally had em, and 3 days later I discoverd a topic that shows where to find em! WHYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?

Super mystic sonic said:

It took me a hell of a time to collect all of the emblems. I finnally had em, and 3 days later I discoverd a topic that shows where to find em! WHYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?
i dont know.^^

hmm..i try.............
...hmm..
..damit...
No....
Na...
ne....
nada..
No dont helps^^

Walter

Super mystic sonic said:

Because it's more fun and more satisfying to find them on your own than to have to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back