• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Unleashed Sonic In SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seriously thought about canceling the project, i'm the only person who is workin on this and the only i know is some of spriting and drawing, i only could do some few sprites and a cool css but i don't know anything about lua, even if i start with lua i wouldn't never make what i want do with this mod.
having a really bad skills i wouldn't never finish this mod, i had searched for somebody to help me but my trust issues don't help me ask to somebody just for feel them would reject me.
even i had spended to much time making sprites than i don't want make more of them, i see no future for this mod, I'm sorry if anyone wanted this project to be done but I can't continue it.

even thinking those many ideas i wanted to add it wouldn't become true because "modern sonic" have all those things and if i make this it just would be an reeskin of modern sonic.
Post automatically merged:

even i haven't seen to much support on this, and that makes me sad cuz i feel like nobody really wants this mod come true, sincerelly i dont know what to do.
I’m very sorry you feel that way, I know spriting can be hard and finding a person that stays on your team is difficult to find. I really hope you get the help you need. Also I really do want this into release, the spriting and the idea for the ability is honestly very outstanding and smart! I am terribly sorry that I cannot help with this because this looks like a very cool mod! But I really, REALLY, wish you the best luck to finishing this masterpiece and put it in srb2.

I’m very sorry you feel that way, I know spriting can be hard and finding a person that stays on your team is difficult to find. I really hope you get the help you need. Also I really do want this into release, the spriting and the idea for the ability is honestly very outstanding and smart! I am terribly sorry that I cannot help with this because this looks like a very cool mod! But I really, REALLY, wish you the best luck to finishing this masterpiece and put it in srb2.
thanks, this makes me feel more motivated 🙂

Screenshot_2021-05-24-09-49-39-645_com.nullium.isopix.pro.jpg
¿Chip's bracelet is a good idea? it gives me some nostalgic

Last edited:
Bud, you’re in the exact same boat as me.

Since last August, I’ve been working on Chili Dog and it’s been a relatively solo project, having only a couple features written by other people. I’m the only one working on the sprites. Even then, I have felt like no one is actually excited for what Chili Dog can bring in as a character and that large amount of the people excited for him are only into the meme aspect of it, which is exactly what I’m trying to avoid.

What you need is a will to keep working on it. Even if it seems like no one cares, there’s going to be at least one person that’s very happy with what you’ve done. I’d understand if you didn’t want to keep working on it, but you should do it if you enjoy doing it.
Dude I'm excited for him not for the meme aspect but for he looks cool and the abilities are gonna possibly change the future of lua because of his abilities and the fact super chilidogs can use a few crazy abilities has got me excited what he can bring to the table. And to RetroAcid, Chezi is right If you enjoy creating this you gotta keep going don't give up that easily.

I have seriously thought about canceling the project, i'm the only person who is workin on this and the only i know is some of spriting and drawing, i only could do some few sprites and a cool css but i don't know anything about lua, even if i start with lua i wouldn't never make what i want do with this mod.
having a really bad skills i wouldn't never finish this mod, i had searched for somebody to help me but my trust issues don't help me ask to somebody just for feel them would reject me.
even i had spended to much time making sprites than i don't want make more of them, i see no future for this mod, I'm sorry if anyone wanted this project to be done but I can't continue it.

even thinking those many ideas i wanted to add it wouldn't become true because "modern sonic" have all those things and if i make this it just would be an reeskin of modern sonic.

even i haven't seen to much support on this, and that makes me sad cuz i feel like nobody really wants this mod come true, sincerelly i dont know what to do.
No matter what you do just remember it's about printer your creativity on this character. I'm hyped for any Sonic, because I know how hard it is too make these things.

Don't give up on the project, with the latest gif of the mod you posted, it seems like you've done pretty well since this was a mod on your own, if you need some help on this mod, don't be afraid to ask because there are many people who would gladly help you on this project. Just like in the Sonic X thread, since you got this far in the mod BY YOURSELF mind you "Just keep up the good work". A lot of people are excited for this mod to come out, so there are definitly people out there who care about this mod. You've put a lot of effort in this so stopping now would kinda be a stupid move(That's just my opinion you don't have to agree with me if you don't want to).

So until next time ✌️

Don't give up on the project, with the latest gif of the mod you posted, it seems like you've done pretty well since this was a mod on your own, if you need some help on this mod, don't be afraid to ask because there are many people who would gladly help you on this project. Just like in the Sonic X thread, since you got this far in the mod BY YOURSELF mind you "Just keep up the good work". A lot of people are excited for this mod to come out, so there are definitly people out there who care about this mod. You've put a lot of effort in this so stopping now would kinda be a stupid move(That's just my opinion you don't have to agree with me if you don't want to).

So until next time ✌️
thanks, it helps.

anyways i was thinking on use a goal ring isntead of the sign but idk how it would look.
i won't use Demnyx Onyxfur goal ring, i would make it by myself so... yea, that.

thanks, it helps.

anyways i was thinking on use a goal ring isntead of the sign but idk how it would look.
i won't use Demnyx Onyxfur goal ring, i would make it by myself so... yea, that.
Maybe use Buggiethebug's ring? It disappears when touched but I thought it would be cool.

It seems RetroAcid got banned...I wonder what's happening on this mod, there's no updates since june...Welp, there goes the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back