Unfunnyio Unfunny Character Pack(Papa Louie Joins the game!)

Unfunnyio Unfunny Character Pack(Papa Louie Joins the game!) 5.1(An update an half)

Unfunnyio updated Unfunnyio Unfunny Character Pack!!! with a new update entry:

The Dandori Issue Update

Two newcomers join this stupid roster!!
View attachment 108076View attachment 108077
Drawn by Andy, The protagonist of Rakugakids, Astronots joins the game. (And yes, you can blame on me for adding him after CCK.)
View attachment 108078View attachment 108079
The fire resistant Red Pikmin from..., well, Pikmin, comes to race!!, His stats are like chao but better.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oooooh Hey!!! Astronots and Capatain.Cat.Kit are in! I used to make those type of characters when I was making my own character pack but it got taken down. Now I'm just trying to revive it by doing my own sprites. Great job on the characters tho!

Unfunnyio updated Unfunnyio Unfunny Character Pack!!! with a new update entry:

More Weirdos + Cursed building

"2/10 Not enough fast Lightweights"
-Aluigi

Yo Wassup!.

Anyways, 8 new character enter this roaster, yeah baby!, lets fill this sandbag with more unknown characters!

Despite being the most forgotten fighting game(and the fact that this text is stolen,sorry PizzaDarius.) Marsa and Cools Roy from Rakugakids join to race in SRB2Kart.
View attachment 109916View attachment 109917
The Doom Shroom Joins to destroy the competition, not in a...

Unfunnyio updated Unfunnyio Unfunny Character Pack!!!(Rakugakids, Pikmin, PVZ and Misc) with a new update entry:

The fog is coming...

There is the fourth update of my pack
It contains 3 new characters and one resprite.
Containing...
Olimar (Pikmin)
View attachment 111774
Fume Shroom (Plants Vs Zombies)
View attachment 111775
Roboty (BFDI)
View attachment 111776

And finally Captain cat kit gets new sprites, now he is tiny, look at it :)
View attachment 111777
And thats it.

Unfunnyio updated Unfunnyio Unfunny Character Pack(Updating...) with a new update entry:

The RakugaKids Update!

This Update only contain things about Rakugakids,if you dont like the game,wait until the v6 comes out.
Anyways this update contains 2 characters, those are...
MAMEZO!!!
View attachment 113895

MUDGAS & INUZO!!

View attachment 113891
Finally, the 3 other Rakugakids characters (Astronots,Marsa and Cools.Roy) get new designs.
View attachment 113892View attachment 113893
[ATTACH type="full"...

Unfunnyio updated Unfunnyio Unfunny Character Pack(Updating...) with a new update entry:

Pizza Panic!

Hello there,welcome back, there i present you the 5.1, why 5.1 you ask,well its because this time is just 1 Character that is joining the fray, not fixes, just one character, But okay, without more text lets reveal the next Character,its nothing more than.......
PAPA LOUIE!!!
View attachment 114571
And thats it, the next update, lets say i will give An Announcement for it..., But that will be later,See ya in the next Update!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back