• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ummm... EARLY (NOT OLD DESIGN) Movie Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOversuedJoker

Rookie Roblox Dev
UPDATE: The first sprite is done. I've also made a new pfp, which I may or may not use. Also, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM, UNLESS YOU WANNA SEE THE 25th ISLAND OF GREECE
COMPLETE LES GOO.PNG

UPDATE: I'm remaking the sprites, got quite a lot of help, actually, not on here but discord.
I could have just used that sprite, or trace over it, but i decided not to. I instead put down 2 circles, marking the head and the upper, top spine. then i tried to replicate both the srb2 sonic and retro's version(REMOVED BC SOMEONE LEAKED IT AND DIDNT ASK FOR PERMISSION). Currently, only the head/life icon is done. Have a look.

Capture2.PNG
So yeah, Shoutout to RetroAcid.

below this, it's old stuff.

I recently had an interest in making srb2 mods, that are somewhat playable. The first idea I had is movie sonic, since I haven't seen a lot of mods of him, other than that recolor with stolen stuff, but yeah. Problem is: I've only made a map before, no characters. If I manage to make decent sprites, then it won't be srb2-y for sure, but yeah. New problem: the first sprite I made isn't that good, someone even said that it's like the old movie sonic.
aaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

Well, I tried. Once I finish all necessary sprites, I could begin with all the slate stuff. I could just make him like sa1 sonic, right?
WRONG... And correct at the same time.
I'd like to have it have custom abilities ones that could fit the movie sonic. Here is what I'm talking about.
IMG_20210421_192618.jpg

So, I could get them working, right?

Lemme tell you without the "... And correct" part....

WRONG

I know little to nothing about lua, even though LUA IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF SRB2 MODDING AND ROBLOX DEVELOPMENT (I try to make games there, BTW). Fortunately, someone has offered help on Discord. But yeah. I'd like to hear suggestions and criticism so that I could make a good mod. Also, please keep in mind that sonic's shading isn't done yet.

AMOGU-
Capture3.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 331
  • 1619068404318.png
    1619068404318.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
in the future can you make better sprites for the sides , im not begging, im just sugesting, im gonna let you take your time to do this and if you dont do it its ok with these sprites and i hope this will you will do a great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back